Photoshop Blog

September 23, 2014 /Photoshop Elements /Product News /

Introducing Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements 13

With back-to-school season in full swing and the holidays rapidly approaching, it’s the perfect time to do fun things with your photos and videos. On behalf of the Elements team, I’m pleased to announce the release of Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 13. While you’ve been enjoying summer, the Elements team has been working hard behind the scenes to bring you a slew of new features that simplify complex editing tasks and bring to life new tools that are as simple as the click of a button or swipe of a brush. Now it’s easier than ever to make your photos and videos stand out with your family and friends.

Elements Live Educates and Inspires

One of our primary goals on the Elements team is to help inspire and educate our customers on a daily basis, and I often hear from them about their desire to keep learning every day. In response we have developed Elements Live, a new in-app experience that serves up tips, tricks and inspiration right at your fingertips. From how to get started, to inspiration and tutorials on more complicated techniques, Elements Live provides a convenient source of fresh creative inspiration.

Discover what you can do with Photoshop Elements 13:

If you’re like me, you take a lot of photos of family and friends and love having access to them wherever you are.  In Elements you can transform them, create with them, share them, and access them on the go. Photoshop Elements 13 offers new ways to add artistic touches to your snapshots so you can share them wherever you are.

Create new scenes: I’m usually the one taking the photo, so I never end up in the photo. Photomerge Compose solves that problem by making it easy to copy an object or person from one photo to another where it then blends the color and lighting for a natural look.

Create the perfect composition: Cropping photos is the #1 thing that users do with their photos, so we made it a lot easier to get great results by providing four crop suggestions that are based on the rules of composition. So, you don’t need to know the rules, you just need to pick the one you like and you’re done.

One click Effects tailored to your taste: We’ve added forty new One Click Effects to make it easy to get the look you’re after. Simply pick an effect category, and Elements brings to life five different versions of that effect so you can choose the look that works best for your photo.

Stand out from the crowd on Facebook: Create a custom Facebook cover by blending your profile and cover photos together in ways that show your creativity and personality.

Refine your selection: There are many options for making selections in Photoshop Elements. We now offer a really easy way to fine-tune your selection by simply nudging out to increase or nudging in to decrease a selection. Elements magically knows what you’re trying to do and makes the whole process easier.

Have fun with black-and-white photos with new Guided Edits: Converting your photos to Black and White is a great way to get more creative. We’ve added a new Guided Edit to help you through the process but have also added a couple of fun ways to make your B&W photos more interesting. With a new Guided Edit to make a single color pop against a B&W background and another one for creating a hybrid of color and B&W. With these three new Guided Edits, getting really creative by mixing colors, blacks, and whites has never been easier.

Take a look at what’s new in Premiere Elements 13:

Not sure what to do with the videos you take on your smartphone? Premiere Elements 13 helps you discover how to make quick movies, reduce camera shakiness and share with family and friends.  And when you’ve mastered the basics, Premiere Elements can take you to the next level with built in Guided Edits, and access to some very powerful expert features.

Favorite moments: Instead of trimming out what you don’t want from your video, how about focusing on the good stuff? We’ve made it really easy to choose the best moments from your clips and pull them together into a short movie that’s great for sharing.

Easily tell your big life stories with Video Story: Do justice to weddings, birthdays, and other big life events. Just pick the story type, grab clips for each chapter, and Premiere Elements does the rest—trimming, transitions, and music based on the mood you choose.

Get the shakes out with Video Stabilizer: Make the footage you capture with action cameras and smartphones less shaky and more awesome.

New Guided edits make it easy to create fun movies:

• add motion inside your movie titles to create a fun look
  • punch up the drama with effects or blurs that draw attention to one part of your video

For those who enjoy editing and creating with both photos and videos, we offer a bundle of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements at a great price.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and information, and catch videos about the new features on our YouTube channel.

We want to hear from you! Download Photoshop Elements 13 or Premiere Elements 13 today (or grab both with the Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 13 bundle) and tell us about your favorite features.

Photoshop Elements, Product News

Join the discussion

• By Bob Williams - 5:52 AM on September 24, 2014   Reply

Did you give us back the “magic extractor” which was removed in PSE12 (I still have to keep my old PSE around for that function.

• By Michel Morin - 7:24 AM on September 24, 2014   Reply

Is Elements 13 a 64 bits application or not?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 10:22 AM on September 26, 2014   Reply

• By Tim - 4:59 AM on October 17, 2015   Reply

It said 64 bit, but it installed it in the 32 directory instead of 86 by allowing the default installation. I can find no program directory for it, only shortcuts.

• By Deb - 9:25 PM on September 24, 2014   Reply

Does Photoshop Elements 13 support RAW processing with the new Nikon D810?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 10:18 AM on September 26, 2014   Reply

• By Tony Archer - 7:02 AM on November 27, 2014   Reply

Downloaded elements 13,64 bit; in edit mode no text displays in selection boxes although options appear in drop down menus when selected i.e on hue/saturation palette ‘master’ is greyed out but if selected options are displayed, this means I cannot see selected values in other areas… an aside,, since downloading I am inundated with security screen adverts !!!!

• By Harry - 11:36 AM on September 26, 2014   Reply

You said yes to whether it is a 64 bit app. Will it run both on 32 bit AND 64 bit machines?

• By David - 10:41 AM on September 27, 2014   Reply

Can I get a CD if I upgrade from Elements 8?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 10:32 AM on September 29, 2014   Reply

Hi David, we no longer sell DVDs from Adobe.com. You can purchase a DVD from a third party vendor like Amazon.

• By Kay McClaine - 3:39 PM on September 29, 2014   Reply

I have many raw photos in the my photos that I recently moved into photoshop 13. Is there a way to to convert raw photos to jpeg photos within photoshop 13?

• By Sandy Covey - 5:57 PM on September 30, 2014   Reply

I just bought and registered Elements 12 in June 2014 and now Elements 13 is out. Do I need to purchase the upgrade or will it be free since I just purchased it within 3 months?

• By Robert Kanee - 9:22 PM on September 30, 2014   Reply

Does Premier Elements edit 4K video from a Panasonic GH4 and if not when will the Elements product edit 4K video. Please confirm answer to my email above.

Thanks in advance for help and assistance

Sincerely,

Robert Kanee

• By Dick Shapiro - 11:06 AM on October 1, 2014   Reply

I just purchased and installed Elements 13. It asked to convert the catalog from Elements 12 Organizer. The Organizer in 13 will not work. It will not open. When you try to click on it to open, everything just closes down. Not a happy camper at all. Something is not right here.

• By David Smith - 7:15 AM on October 3, 2014   Reply

Can I change/lengthen transition time between video clips?

• By David Smith - 7:18 AM on October 3, 2014   Reply

Can I lengthen transition time between video clips in PSE 13?

• By Philip Pocock - 4:11 AM on October 4, 2014   Reply

When will there be an update to the Print Studio pro plugin for PSE 13

• By Francis Vanderfraenen - 1:18 AM on October 6, 2014   Reply

can I use photoshop elements 13 on windows vista?

• By Maurice Thomas - 12:07 PM on October 6, 2014   Reply

I have Elements 10, can I get an upgrade to Elements 13, or do. I have to buy the full price one.

• By ProDesignTools - 6:44 AM on October 22, 2014   Reply

Yes Maurice, discounted upgrade pricing is available going all the way back to Elements version 1.

• By Jean - 10:45 AM on October 8, 2014   Reply

Does Premiere Elements 13 and photoshop 13 fix the problem with HiDPI screens ie menu looking tiny for 3200×1800 screen resolutions?

• By Bill - 6:17 AM on October 9, 2014   Reply

Can I create my own custom DVD and BluRay disc menu templates

• By Tumby - 4:59 AM on October 11, 2014   Reply

Can I get a CD if I upgrade from Elements 8?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 9:10 AM on October 13, 2014   Reply

Adobe only sells download versions. If you want a DVD, you can purchase a boxed version from Amazon.com or another 3rd party retailer.

• By Michael - 9:14 AM on October 11, 2014   Reply

Can I use my photos from Element 9? Does the Element 13—being a student and educator—allow me to download my pictures off of my Samsung 4S?

• By jaring lapangan futsal - 2:44 AM on October 12, 2014   Reply

thanks for sharing..

• By Carol Lee - 7:54 AM on October 13, 2014   Reply

I presently use elements 10 and would like to upgrade to 13. Will 13 recognize my photos, tabs, editing etc.?

• By Michael - 6:29 PM on October 21, 2014   Reply

What is the best computer that elements 13 will run smooth on. I am in the process of buying a Mac or Windows. Witch would be best?

• By ProDesignTools - 6:46 AM on October 22, 2014   Reply

Hi Michael, here are Adobe’s official system requirements:

• By Eric - 9:29 AM on October 26, 2014   Reply

Does Premiere Elements 13 now allow burning to INTERNAL blu-ray burners. Version 12 would only work with external burners or Windows 7 rigged Phantom Drive which was a known issue in the forums pages. Having Windows 8.1 it basically required buying an external burner or making the internal one into a USB external device.

• By Ingela - 7:24 PM on October 28, 2014   Reply

I have Photoshop Elements 2, but it’s very old and doesn’t work well on Windows 7 64 bits, so I’m planning to buy Photoshop Elements 13. I want to keep PE 2 until I’ve gotten used to PE 13 and its functions. So my question is, can I keep PE 2 or will the PE 13 installation uninstall it?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:58 AM on October 30, 2014   Reply

PSE 13 is completely separate install and will install side by side with the old version.

• By TomW - 8:10 AM on October 31, 2014   Reply

How to make (with one click where?) pure white background?
    i.e. I draw a cartoon in Artrage 4, export it to PE13 where I crop it
    (NB the crop icon doesn’t crop, so I use the selection box and then crop from menu).
    On printing there is a very faint grey background. Why?
    How do I make that background as white as the paper?

• By Igor - 1:53 PM on November 19, 2014   Reply

Hi, is it possible to install PSE 13 on an offline computer not connected to the internet?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 5:49 PM on November 20, 2014   Reply

No. Not unless you have an enterprise licensing agreement.

• By SM - 1:25 PM on January 14, 2015   Reply

Really? So if I purchase a DVD (Photoshop Elements 13) and install it on
        my computer that is NOT connected to the internet, I cannot activate
        and use this product? ….. This is a very bad business plan from Adobe !!!!

This forces me to use the older versions (before Elements 12).

I will NOT connect my “main” computer to the internet !!!!

I will not continue to purchase any Photoshop programs in the future.
        (I prefer to have my software on DVD… a hard copy).

If Adobe wants my business, they will need to create a product
        on DVD that does not require internet access to activate.

It looks like my Photoshop days will be discontinued at a future date
        due to lack of support for the users who do NOT connect their main
        computers to the internet.

I read somewhere that I can get a “code” from Adobe
        to activate it after install on my computer that is
        not connected to the internet….. really?

Note: I have a very expensive Windows computer (custom made) that
        will NEVER be connected to the internet. I do serious audio and
        some visual production work and that computer will never be connected
        to the internet community. I use an older version of both
        “Photoshop” and “Photoshop Elements” for my productions.
        It works great, but, I see that I will be forced to move to a different
        photo editing program in the future.

I recently purchased Photoshop Elements 13 on DVD.
        It looks like I will be returning the product back to the
        third party company….. Adobe needs to rethink their business model.

Guys like me prefer a hard copy on DVD for installation and storage
        (safety back up for when the main computer needs a new hard drive).
        But, do NOT connect their main computer to the internet.

It is best to activate the software using the serial number
        that comes along in the box…… (Not activating the software via the internet).

I’m very disappointed in Adobe’s business model.
        This is really very bad news.

You can bet that Adobe will be losing me as a customer unless
        they change things in the future.

• By joe - 2:12 AM on February 7, 2015   Reply

Like me, I don’t think Adobe will care if you do NOT use their products, you are only 1 person and Adobe will NOT miss you.

• By Debbie - 2:14 PM on April 30, 2015   Reply

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will not purchase this product based on that information. I too would like to be able to use this product when I disconnect from the internet.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:55 AM on May 4, 2015

You do not need to be connected in order to use the product, same as prior versions. Once you download and activate you can work offline.

• By Stewart - 8:16 AM on November 23, 2014   Reply

I have Windows and two Mac machines. Can I buy a version of Elements 13 that will run on three i.e.. three licences?

• By Emily - 12:09 PM on December 1, 2014   Reply

Hi. Is the adobe photoshop elements 13 DVD the full version to download onto my Mac?

Thank You!

• By Layne - 5:01 PM on December 1, 2014   Reply

Premiere 12 does not output mp4. Does Premiere 13?

• By Paul J Darby - 5:13 AM on December 4, 2014   Reply

This is typical Adobe stuff what is the box for Website for? I have been trying to purchase an upgrade from 12 to 13 but because I live in France Adobe will not let me buy it through my English acc. and it is impossible to connect to the French one.

• By Susan - 11:04 AM on December 4, 2014   Reply

I understand Elements 13 is not compatible with Vista. Therefore, if I purchase Elements 12 will that open up RAW files from my Canon 70D ?

• By Bill Petty - 5:25 PM on December 12, 2014   Reply

Does Photoshop Elements 13 support Mac retina display?

Thanks

• By Phil - 12:47 PM on December 16, 2014   Reply

does photoshop 13 support Nikon .nif files; in other words shooting D5300 Raw the extension for Nikon raw extension is an NEF file, when you transfer to the new photoshop will NEF be considered as a raw extension and be able to make corrections to the negative file

• By glenn walters - 3:06 PM on December 17, 2014   Reply

You said there is a discount for upgrading from Elements 10 to 13… I’m on an iMac and it is not reading as a discount through the app store. How/where do i get the discount???

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 1:12 PM on December 18, 2014   Reply

Upgrade discounts aren’t available through the Apple App Store.

• By Kaye M. - 2:14 AM on May 11, 2015   Reply

If you want PSE 13 on a DVD, you can buy it at Amazon at/or less than the upgrade price. The box has separate 2 DVDs-1 each for Mac & Windows. Of course, knowing Amazon, the price can change at any time!

• By kelly sims - 5:13 PM on December 19, 2014   Reply

No comment. But one question…
    My girlfriend X I know that she has taken photos that I do not approve of and I know that’s my photos with other photos and then overlay and colors and all that kind of stuff and she’s just so she can let me know I’ve got them but you can’t prove it is there any way or any program that I could download to my android I think certain things I think certain things in pixels like when I blow him up or tell what it is what it is but I need to extract them can I or can I not do this at klymcl2002@ dot than thank you

• By kenny - 9:45 AM on January 2, 2015   Reply

I stupidly downloaded Elements for Window and not mac, is there a way of changing it?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 6:29 PM on January 2, 2015   Reply

It looks like there is a case pending to exchange your Win for a Mac serial #.

• By John Aquino - 5:34 PM on January 17, 2015   Reply

I keep installing PSE 13, it will work fine, then after a few days the Organizer will not load, I can still open a photo with “Editor” but not the “Organizer” the same thing happens if I reboot it will work for a few days then it will stop loading again and won’t reload from reboot. Installation has been with Virus Scan off and has installed 3 times in a Windows 8.1 computer.

• By Derek Van Etten - 5:56 PM on January 17, 2015   Reply

I just upgraded my camera from a Canon Rebel XTi to a Canon 7D Mark II. I upgraded my Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0 software to PSE 13, downloaded Camera RAW plug-in version 8.7.1 and downloaded DNG Converter 8.7.1. PSE 13 will still not open my CR2 RAW file images. My older RAW images taken with my Rebel XTi open in PSE 13 just fine. What am I missing?…

• By Kyle Andersen - 5:30 PM on January 20, 2015   Reply

My Windows XP PC harddrive crashed recently – and has forced my hand to move up to the latest PhotoShop Elements 13. On the old PC, I had PS version 10 running with hundreds of photos (maybe more). I need to convert to new PC running W8. I have a backup image, and some separate copies of the photos. I just purchased PSE 13 and it is running fine, but I need some advice on getting photos and tags/albums converted to new PSE 13. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• By Danielle Dalby - 1:21 AM on January 21, 2015   Reply

Hello,

I previously had Photoshop Elements 10 and there was 3 licences.
    If i buy PhotoShop Elements 13, can i download it onto more than one PC? If so, how many?
    Thanks.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:07 AM on January 21, 2015   Reply

You can install and activate on two of your personal computers (e.g. a laptop and a desktop)

• By fati - 3:15 AM on January 21, 2015   Reply

Hi
    photoshop elements 10 if you want all about photoshop like me I am pro in photoshop

• By Cindi - 11:53 AM on January 28, 2015   Reply

Any idea when the next version of photoshop elements will come out?

• By suaysun - 1:00 AM on February 8, 2015   Reply

thanks

• By Bob King - 7:26 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply

Does elements support my cannon rebel t3 raw file?
    Recently started trying raw. Thank you

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:01 AM on February 12, 2015   Reply

What version of Elements? The latest version (13) definitely will.

• By Linda - 11:52 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply

I have purchased pse13 and pe13 . I have a macbook. I cannot open the edit portion of my photoshop.
    Please help.
    Apple recommended I uninstall . I cannot even find help for that.

• By Steve - 6:27 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Really disappointed…bought Elements 13 & Adobe Premier for windows 8.i and couldn’t get it downloaded, Was looking forward to using it. Hope I get my refund!

• By jbdean - 8:14 PM on February 16, 2015   Reply

I have Photoshop CC 2014 and want to get Elements. I had both when I was on a mac and find that I really need elements. Can I use 11 with Photoshop 2014?

Thanks.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:02 AM on February 17, 2015   Reply

If you have the CC Photography Plan with Photoshop and Lightroom, you’d probably be better served by the more robust features of Lightroom.

• By Rod Arroyo - 11:03 AM on March 3, 2015   Reply

We use elements as part of government website design projects here in Michigan.

• By DF - 4:24 PM on March 5, 2015   Reply

Have been trying for three days to load photoshop elements 13 on a brand new HP Pavilion machine running on a 64 bit platform. The far less than satisfactory operation keeps downloading the 32 bit version, which will not run. Tried to solve the problem through the chat room, and was on hold for 40 minutes. Problem is still not resolved

Not a fan of Adobe

• By Charles Li - 10:28 AM on March 7, 2015   Reply

Hi I would like to ask if Twixtor would work on Adobe Premiere Elements 13. I have got a licence for twixtor but I can’t seem to install the plug in into AE 13.

• By Jenny - 9:20 PM on March 13, 2015   Reply

I am shooting a Nikon D7000. Will Photoshop Elements allow me to work in RAW format?

• By Jullie - 8:41 PM on March 14, 2015   Reply

You mention that PSE is discounted if you upgrade from a previous version. What would the price be to upgrade form PSE 8 to PSE 13?

• By Katie - 10:25 AM on March 17, 2015   Reply

Will this program open Kodak Photo CD images? Have a whole stack of older Kodak Photo CD’s and want to start working on the photos.

• By Don Sands - 3:14 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

I just loaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, running with windows 8.1, Photoshop will not load and run, does it work with 8.1?

thanks

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:15 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

Hi Don, Elements 13 should work on Windows 8 just fine. Is it the editor or organizer that are not running? Do you get a specific error?

• By Russell Ruffin - 9:12 PM on March 19, 2015   Reply

I have the Premiere Elements 9 version for editing…i would like to upgrade to elements 13..what is the procedure and cost vs buying a brand new version of Elements 13. Also, how do i go about upgrading to the newest version of Photoshop (which came with my Premiere 13)

• By Jill - 3:28 AM on March 31, 2015   Reply

I am reloading Elements 12 after my laptop crashed. I have a Windows 8 PC. I can’t remember if I had a 34 or 64 bit version. Can you help? I’m not sure which one to load. I also have a Sony SLT a77 camera. I think there is often a clash between Sony and the software.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:58 AM on March 31, 2015   Reply

Running the installer will install the correct version(s) whether it’s 32-bit or 64-bit.

• By Leah V - 5:10 PM on April 8, 2015   Reply

I had Elements 9 and recently had my husband update my mac to yosemite operating system. He then installed Elements 13. We compressed 9 to 13 and then uninstalled 9. PE 13 was running slower so we added memory to the computer. It is still running “so so” and unexpectedly quits ALL the time. I do wedding photography and love to edit using elements. ANY suggestions as to what could have went wrong??? Should we back up and uninstall and re-install fresh??? Thank you for any assistance you can give

• By Darrell Pine - 10:54 PM on April 11, 2015   Reply

How can I upgrade from Elements 9 to 13. What is the cost? I already have lightroom.

• By Rick Bell - 11:35 AM on April 13, 2015   Reply

I would like to use canon print shop pro in adobe photoshop elements 11.0, but it doesn’t appear to be compatible. If this is true will any changes be made so I can use it or am I out of luck?

• By Ken Allsebrook - 4:02 AM on April 14, 2015   Reply

Is Elements 13 a “one machine, one year” licence?

Will I need an annual subscription – or can I buy a “one machine”, “till I decide to upgrade” licence

• By Ken Allsebrook - 6:47 AM on April 20, 2015   Reply

Thanks for the non-response guys. Really helpful. Cheers

• By Colin - 12:54 PM on April 20, 2015   Reply

Will Adobe Premiere Elements 13 open pdd files

• By Vincent Urban - 7:30 PM on April 25, 2015   Reply

Will Adopbe Premiere Elements 13 open pdd files?

• By Sean - 7:26 PM on May 5, 2015   Reply

Have elements 10 and have Nikon 3200 but shoot in raw images. Will elements 13 support this format?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 9:49 AM on May 6, 2015   Reply

Yes. Otherwise, you can get the latest camera support for older versions of our software (including Elements 10) through the free Adobe DNG Converter. Details here: http://adobe.ly/ACRandDNG

• By Dan - 5:24 AM on May 7, 2015   Reply

Can one burn and dodge in Elements 13?

• By Sky Air Services - 11:14 PM on May 13, 2015   Reply

I personally use Elements to change our family picnic photos and friends photos that were not taken in my own country

• By Richard - 11:03 PM on May 15, 2015   Reply

I just got a new computer and transferred all my data and photos. However it seems my tags, events, locations are all lost. There is not a single photo tagged. What should I do. Using Elements 12 and Windows 7 on both computers. Both are functional.

• By Loba - 1:12 PM on May 16, 2015   Reply

Hi, can you tell me please if what versions of Adobe photoshop allow me to write editorial over my pictures? Thanks

• By Derek - 3:57 PM on May 21, 2015   Reply

Just purchased PSE-13 but I cannot get the scanner to be found using the import button. The scanner works ok in Adobe PDF. Can you point me to a simple download I can use to get the greyed out box with ‘no scanner recognised’ to ‘happily use the scanner without being hacked off with something which really should have been made to work when uploading the software in the first place’. We’re not all computer experts Mr Adobe!!! Thank you.

• By Gary - 5:28 PM on May 22, 2015   Reply

Does Elements13 support RAW files from Canon 7D mark II?

• By Bob Wunker - 6:34 AM on May 26, 2015   Reply

With Elements 13, how can I import from I-Photo certain selected albums into Organizer? Also, the “Learn” videos address Elements 12 and older versions only and do not address being able to import only certain photos from I-Photo.

• By Linda - 2:57 AM on June 1, 2015   Reply

I just bought Photoshop Elements 13 from Amazon but My mac is only running OS Lion 10.7 not the 10.8 required (yes, I know I should have checked!) Can I still download Elements 12 and use my 13 licence number or do I have to re buy? I can’t return to Amazon as I have opened it.

• By Candice - 12:32 PM on June 4, 2015   Reply

I have Elements 12 and I recently purchased Elements Premier 13. It says I can transfer existing slideshows over to elements 13 but when I go to do that it says I have to either buy the program or get the free trial. I have already purchased it and have it on my computer. Why isn’t my Elements 12 recognizing Elements 13?

• By Bob - 8:42 AM on June 9, 2015   Reply

i just received Elements 13 last week. I’m very impressed with the capabilities. I’ve been using Elements for a number of years and have been very pleased, but… the only format that saves is JPEG. Whenever I try to save as TIFF, PIXAR, or any other supported format the program goes through the usual save questions, quality, location, etc, Then the TIFF file goes into the bit bucket. When use Spotlight it can’t fined any tiff file.

• By Steve Anthony - 3:54 AM on June 17, 2015   Reply

Can anyone tell me a way to get PSE13 to “look like” PSE 10? I don’t like the layout and font sizes, and the workspace is smaller and the “buttons” are too large.

Thanks

• By John Deans - 11:54 AM on June 22, 2015   Reply

Can I use photoshop elements 13 on a older Pentax camera the k100d also on windows 8

• By JIM AMBS - 4:22 PM on June 28, 2015   Reply

will elements 13 open canon 70d raw files?

• By Adrinette - 6:52 AM on July 8, 2015   Reply

I have upgraded from PSE 10 to PSE 13 recently. Is there any way I can back-up the PSE 13 programme files in case of a hard drive crash?

• By Vikki Burgess - 6:45 PM on July 16, 2015   Reply

My Photoshop Elements 13 will not open on my windows 8.1 lap top. I has been working fine.

• By Watson - 4:27 PM on October 23, 2015   Reply

It is working fine on Windows 8. I do not know why it is not working on your laptop. Does it display any error message when you run it? If you will tell us more about the problem, then we will definitely help you sort your problem. Otherwise you can contact the developers of Adobe.

• By Vikki Burgess - 6:50 PM on July 16, 2015   Reply

I restarted my computer and it has now opened. So that is great but why did that happen

• By Phillis Hydra - 5:49 PM on July 17, 2015   Reply

Can someone tell me how to deactivate Photoshop Elements 12? I’ve purchased 13 but need to deactivate previous version. There doesn’t appear to be a “Deactivate” button under the Help menu. Thanks!

• By Lori - 7:04 AM on August 4, 2015   Reply

I received APE 13 last Christmas but now I need to purchase a new laptop. Will APE 13 run with Windows 10? Any suggestions? Ty..

• By myg - 8:37 AM on August 27, 2015   Reply

I just got the elements 13 bundle and it’s my first time using an adobe product…
    my question is how do I design a business card and brochure in Photoshop elements 13…

• By Patty - 1:28 PM on September 3, 2015   Reply

I have two questions:
    1. If I upgrade from PSE 10 to 13, will it convert my raw files from a Canon 6D without having to download anything else?
    2. If I upgrade, will it just upgrade my current PSE or will I be starting over on a whole new program? Like, will I have to transfer all pictures, etc, into 13.

• By Mike - 1:30 AM on September 13, 2015   Reply

Is it possible, using Elements 13, to add a new place tag when not connected to the internet? I used to b ne able to do this with Elements 8-12. All I get now is a “Map not available, check internet connection” message.

• By Doris - 7:56 AM on September 29, 2015   Reply

I have Elements 13 and have lost a lot of my albums. The pictures are tagged with the almost the same as the albums and they are still there. How do I find my missing albums without having to redo them? I recently signed up for Revel for cloud storage, would this effect the album.

• By COLLEEN - 7:09 PM on October 28, 2015   Reply

I have been trying to do the update on my elements 13 and it just keeps asking to do it over and over again like it never upgraded. Also I have been doing everything I was told to put a watermark using process multiple files and that isn’t working I paid 70.00 for this and nothing is working correctly with this software. I am very very disappointed. I really wish I could get this to do the watermarks.

• By Robin Webb - 7:29 AM on November 9, 2015   Reply

I have recently bought Elements 13 and every time I try to look at “eLive” tutorials, my internet service provider (Virgin Media) blocks the pages from loading saying they are pornography or some such reason. I’ve written to Virgin Media explaining they eLive tutorials from Elements 13 are valid and I wish them to unblock them. Sadly they just ignore my requests. Can you help, or show me another way to view these item in eLive? Thank you very much

• By Denele - 11:06 AM on November 14, 2015   Reply

I’ve upgraded to Windows 7 and really don’t want to relearn a new photoshop. Can I install and use my old PS Elements 2.0?

• By Orv - 4:56 PM on December 17, 2015   Reply

I have Photoshop elements 8 and want to know how to change my cursor to a regular aero pointer instead of the three cursors in line together that I struggle with when cropping in elements 8?

• By Orv - 5:19 PM on December 17, 2015   Reply

Hi I have Photoshop elements eight and how do you make all the text like file edit view larger, I have to get right up to the screen to see what the hell I’m doing, it’s a real bitch! How do you Increase the size of the text/font on your software???

• By Jeannette Kirts - 3:31 PM on March 7, 2016   Reply

I have my CD for my Adobe Elements 13. It is on my laptop with my pictures in folders/albums. I tried putting my pics on my new PC. I got the CD installed and updates made but the pictures are not showing up. What can I do?

• By Esther Watrous - 6:48 AM on April 6, 2016   Reply

I have a dinosaur version of Adobe photoshop. I also have several cds of PDD pictures that I will never see again unless the newer versions of Elements will support those old files. Before I part with the money, can someone reassure me that I can get these pictures back?

• By Lang Hai Mo Hoi - 8:36 AM on June 8, 2016   Reply

Làng Hài Mở Hội Tập 6 – Nhạc Kịch các bạn sẽ được thưởng thức một vở nhạc kịch đầy màu sắc, cùng những ý tưởng hài hước không đụng hàng, một vụ án kỳ bí và một thám tử vô cùng kỳ quặc, những chuyện lục đục nội bộ đến dở khóc dở cười trong gánh hát Bà Ba Bèo….

• By leumej - 3:56 AM on July 20, 2016   Reply

please

• By dau truong tieu lam chung ket - 10:14 PM on August 29, 2016   Reply

Còn các đội khác thí như thế nào đây. Đón xem Đấu trường tiếu lâm đêm chung kết vào lúc 21h ngày 30/08/2016 tại đây nhé.

• By corey - 7:38 AM on September 13, 2016   Reply

I am using Photoshop Elements 13. When I am on the ELIVE page I cannot access any of the educational posts. What do I need to do to access them? I upgraded online from PE 11 so I don’t have a disk to reinstall. Thank you.

Join the discussion