Photoshop Blog

25 Under 25: The Search is on for 25 of the Most Creative Visual Artists Under 25

As part of my job, I have the unique privilege of seeing jaw-dropping and sometimes life-changing artwork cross my desk on a routine basis. Here at Adobe we’re constantly amazed by the creative talent of our customers, especially the young, up-and-comers – the next-gen artists. That’s why to celebrate Photoshop’s upcoming 25th anniversary, we’re officially launching a search for 25 of the most creative visual artists under the age of 25!

In the coming months, we’ll be scouring the globe, turning over every rock, to find artists that represent the future of Photoshop. But we need your help. We’re looking for the most innovative, forward-looking work out there that will show the world what the next generation of Photoshop artists is made of.

These 25 game changers will be from all parts of the world, and their art will represent their diverse cultures, life experiences, points of view and dreams…all brought to life with the help of Photoshop. In honor of our 25th year, each artist will be creating an original piece of art to celebrate the milestone. Over the course of the next year, each of the 25 will stage a two week takeover of our brand new Photoshop Instagram channel sharing their story and their art with the world.

Could this be you or someone you know? Tell us about your passion and you could be part of this prestigious list of young artists.

MoviePoster_Announcement

Here’s how to make sure we see your work:

• Create a Behance profile if you don’t already have one
    • Go to Behance.net
    • Enter your Adobe ID or get an Adobe ID
  • Add a project to your profile
  • Tag the project with “Ps25Under25” in the Project Tags section in “Step 3: Settings when uploading your project”
  • Make sure you publish your project

What we’re looking for:

• Women and men under the age of 25
  • Artists who use Photoshop somewhere in their creative process
  • Visionaries with the ability to inspire the masses through their unique artistic perspective
  • A proven ability to create visually stunning work

We’re monitoring projects that are tagged and will be in touch if we have any questions. Follow our Behance Collection to keep up with our progress. We can’t wait to see all of the cool work the Photoshop community is capable of.

Inspiration, Photoshop

Join the discussion

• By cedrick - 3:27 PM on January 29, 2015   Reply

wow i wish i could try something like that but dont got a photoshop

• By Abhishek Mukherjee - 4:51 PM on January 29, 2015   Reply

Does is it have to be 25 n less? I have been working n designing n living on Photoshop since my diaper years.. And now I am 31 🙁

• By Lex van den Berghe - 1:26 PM on January 30, 2015   Reply

We love seeing our fans’ work, no matter how young or old they are. Feel free to post your work to our Facebook page or tag us on Twitter and we’ll take a look!

• By PatrickYello - 8:28 AM on March 5, 2015   Reply

Means you are not welcome to join, pal, you can only post in Facebook or Twitter, understand?

• By Brad Bartkus - 10:09 AM on April 16, 2015   Reply

Under 25?? A big age-ist, isn’t it? How about showing work by people who have grown up using it since the first version of Photoshop? Before layers! I’ve been using Photoshop for incredible 3d lenticular DVD covers. Doing stuff that most people don’t even know you can do! Where’s all the 3d information or showcases regarding Photoshop? Why put it in the program and then spend so much time on 2d???

• By Christine - 7:54 PM on January 29, 2015   Reply

Hey! Is there a certain deadline or date we should have all of our stuff up by?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 1:27 PM on January 30, 2015   Reply

Not at this time. We’re continuing to look for great artists under 25 for most of the next year.

• By Vijay Das - 8:14 PM on January 29, 2015   Reply

Is only one entry possible. Or we can upload multiple entries.

• By Lex van den Berghe - 1:27 PM on January 30, 2015   Reply

Feel free to tag more than one project on Behance.

• By Jeff - 10:17 AM on January 31, 2015   Reply

Done.

• By Jenny - 6:26 AM on February 2, 2015   Reply

I’m 25. Am I already too old or still eligible?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 1:57 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply

Hi Jenny- We’re looking for people 24 and younger, but are always excited to see our fans’ work no matter how old or young they are. Feel free to share your work with us on our Facebook page or on Twitter.

• By PatrickYello - 8:30 AM on March 5, 2015   Reply

Means you are not welcome to join TOO, pal, you can only post in Facebook or Twitter, understand?

• By Daniel - 7:09 PM on March 28, 2015   Reply

Yellow,

You are either going to die in a car crash, or be robbed by torturing thieves.

• By Alberto - 1:33 PM on February 4, 2015   Reply

When does the contest finish?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 1:58 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply

We’re continuing to look for great artists under 25 for most of the next year.

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:55 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Anyone globally can join. Feel free to share your work with us!

• By Muhammad Subel - 8:52 AM on February 6, 2015   Reply

oh!! i want to join the contest, but it not possible. Cause i am so far

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:55 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Anyone globally can join. Feel free to share your work with us!

• By Hesham Elhadad - 3:16 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply
  • By mohamed naaatallah - 4:12 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply

how can put my workk ?:/

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:56 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

The steps to submit work can be found above in the second part of this blog post. Thanks!

• By vinay - 6:27 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply

What is the selection criteria u follow up…???

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:56 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

We’re looking for extraordinary, fresh and inspirational art, and we’ll be reaching out to artists throughout the year

• By Omprakash Solanki - 7:16 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply

i am just teen 18..and i am a creative retoucher..learning since from last 2 year..i hope in age 25..i ll get this…and from whom i am learning they Honoured to be in Lürzer’s Archive 200 Best Digital Artist Worldwide 2014/2015,

Chirag Doshi , Prasad Shetty

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:58 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing! Please make sure to tag your project with Ps25Under25.

• By Rupesh Gupta - 10:07 PM on February 9, 2015   Reply

i m under 25

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:57 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Great! Feel free to share your work with us.

• By mohamed naamatallah - 3:22 AM on February 10, 2015   Reply

?

• By Niguel Larson - 5:59 AM on February 10, 2015   Reply

Excuse me but I’m a student in Animation. Just need to know the modalities of it.

• By Markandeya - 10:01 AM on February 10, 2015   Reply

I have lot of photos did in past. In jpg format…. Can I post those??

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:57 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Yes, feel free to post your photos in that format.

• By Moutaz K - 12:04 PM on February 10, 2015   Reply

Can i re-tag an old project with the tag “Ps25Under25” ?
    i wanna re-tag my lastest project (Published on 31-Jan-2015), will it be visible if i did so ?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:58 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Yes, feel free to re-tag the project so we can see it.

• By Ahmed Osman - 3:32 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply
  • By Ahmed Osman - 3:41 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply
  • By Omar farouk - 6:20 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply

Is there supject to talking about it in project or any subject in my mine ?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:58 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Hi Omar. Feel free to share any project of yours.

• By Hesham Adel - 6:36 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply

Hesham Adel
    21 years
    Junior graphic designer low poly artist

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:59 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing! Please make sure to tag your project with Ps25Under25.

• By ArtiomVladimir - 6:45 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply
    • By Lex Van Den Berghe - 3:00 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing! Please make sure to tag your project with Ps25Under25.

• By alworafi - 7:14 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply
    • By Lex Van Den Berghe - 3:00 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing! Please make sure to tag your project with Ps25Under25.

• By ceh555 - 8:24 AM on February 11, 2015   Reply
    • By Lex Van Den Berghe - 3:01 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing! Please make sure to tag your project with Ps25Under25.

• By Kerollos Magdy - 1:35 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply
  • By Jericho - 8:09 PM on February 13, 2015   Reply

yeah i’m 19. hahaha but i dont know how to post my project or where to post it?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 4:17 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

• By Fariha - 9:29 PM on February 14, 2015   Reply

Hey .. I am a regular user of Photoshop and I am 24 now … But I’ll become 25 within 5 months … Will I be able to participate in it?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 4:18 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

Yes, you are still eligible to participate! We’re looking for artists born after Photoshop’s birthday – that’s today! Follow the steps above to submit your work, and follow us on Instagram for the latest on our search: http://instagram.com/photoshop/.

• By Carli Ihde - 5:44 PM on February 15, 2015   Reply

I’ve been working in Photoshop since 2008 for all of my digital work as well as using it for touch ups on all of my traditional work and for the past 3 years I have been experimenting with hand drawn rotoscope animations that have gone viral over the internet as well as shown in ads and been featured on the TV show HitRECord. All of my animations have been accomplished in Photoshop. At this point I am 24, but I turn 25 in April. I have entered in my artwork on Behance, but I’m afraid that I will not qualify for too much longer. Am I too late?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 4:18 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

Hi Carli – You’re still eligible. Anyone born after Photoshop’s birthday – that’s today! – can participate. Follow the steps above to submit your work, and follow us on Instagram to for the latest on our search: http://instagram.com/photoshop/.

• By Carli Ihde - 5:46 PM on February 15, 2015   Reply
  • By Md Imran Mondal - 4:43 AM on February 16, 2015   Reply

When this contest will be finished?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 4:19 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

We’ll be looking for the awesome artists under 25 for most of the year. Follow us on Instagram to see their work: http://instagram.com/photoshop

• By Tejfel - 12:40 AM on February 19, 2015   Reply
    • By Lex van den Berghe - 4:19 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing with us! We love seeing work from our fans of all ages.

• By Jim - 6:36 AM on February 19, 2015   Reply

What rights are you guys going after and how much are you going to PAY the artists for licensing rights to THEIR work?

Hope this isn’t another cheezy way to get advertising work without paying for it.

• By Lex van den Berghe - 4:19 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

Hi Jim, rest assured the artists that we are working with will be fully compensated for their work.

• By John Michael - 4:53 PM on February 19, 2015   Reply

can i replace a photo after you saved my project ?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 3:30 PM on February 23, 2015   Reply

Tag your new work with Ps25Under25, and we’ll keep both in our collection.

• By ali hannachi - 12:33 AM on February 20, 2015   Reply

i want to shaire an other kind of gift for photoshop ,in his 25 birthday .

it is a free tools that use PSD photoshope file to build a full page in few minutes and allow a lot of flexibility .

this is the unique working tools based on Photoshope File structure .

am too an artists but in deferent way 🙂 .(i use the WEB Developing language (JAVA ,C++,…to do my art).

• By Kealia - 2:19 AM on February 20, 2015   Reply

I’m 17, turning 18 in a few days. I only use Photoshop for several months, but it changed my life – or close to. I want to make a “birthday gift” to it – I already have an idea of the composition I’ll make. I don’t think I have any chance of winning but I don’t really care ^^ I’ll do my best, good luck to everyone and Happy Birthday, Photoshop !

• By Lex van den Berghe - 3:31 PM on February 23, 2015   Reply

Thanks, Kelia! We can’t wait to see your birthday gift to us.

• By Ndubisi Okoye - 6:01 PM on February 22, 2015   Reply

If selected, how will we be notified? Is there a timetable for when artist’s will be selected?

• By Lex van den Berghe - 3:31 PM on February 23, 2015   Reply

We’ll be searching for the artists through most of the year. We’ll reach out to artists directly when their work catches our eye.

• By Don Nederburgh - 11:28 PM on February 25, 2015   Reply

Dude! I’m 58 years young and been using PS since the 80’s. When’s the 2X25 + contest??

• By PatrickYello - 8:34 AM on March 5, 2015   Reply

Yes! it is really a DUDE, not even give you a reply!

• By abu - 12:45 AM on February 26, 2015   Reply

I really wanna try but jst nw Im gonna start learn

• By Ruth - 1:20 AM on February 26, 2015   Reply

Hi, while doing my artwork, can I use Illustrator as well, or it has to be a pure Photoshop artwork?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 11:24 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

As long as Photoshop is part of the creative process, art will be considered.

• By Dinesh - 6:11 AM on February 26, 2015   Reply

Please visit my facebook page.

thankyou.

• By Katelin Kinney - 12:23 PM on February 26, 2015   Reply

I’m 24 now, will be 25 at the end of March. Am I eligible? I’ve posted a project (right now since I’m still under 25) and you can find it here 🙂

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 11:25 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

Happy Early Birthday, Katelin! Your work is eligible because you are younger than Photoshop. Thanks for sharing your work with us. We’ve added it to our Behance collection.

• By abhi - 8:29 PM on February 27, 2015   Reply

Am only 15 nw am i eligible????

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 11:25 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

Yes, you are eligible!

• By Aanchal Wadhwani - 8:38 PM on February 27, 2015   Reply

I just posted one on behance and followed all the steps above!!

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 11:25 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing your work with us!

• By Ifthikhar AN - 2:47 AM on February 28, 2015   Reply

Without PS, Most of these wouldnt happen! 🙂

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 11:26 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing!

• By akash basu - 3:46 AM on March 1, 2015   Reply

i am new here.. can u tell if i am doing right or not… 🙂

• By Mohamedhaneefa - 7:55 PM on March 1, 2015   Reply

Best

• By Ashik Prakash - 10:10 PM on March 1, 2015   Reply

i love ps

• By Siddhant - 6:59 PM on March 15, 2015   Reply

Here is all my work: http://behance.net/madebysid
    I’m 20. Hope you guys like it 🙂

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 11:26 AM on March 18, 2015   Reply

Thanks for sharing!

• By biplab jayapuria - 8:01 AM on March 24, 2015   Reply

heyyy friendsss……….i a so much fund of photoshop and doing it till one year,but what i m making is not looking natural,i want it fully natural look,what ever i am editing.
    so any tips or concept can you help me ???!!!

• By jadeypaule - 5:24 AM on March 26, 2015   Reply

This honestly makes me feel old. Been using photoshop since I was 16. I am now 27.

• By Pranav Murali - 1:56 AM on March 29, 2015   Reply

Hi, Wich Type Of Work I can post here ?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:53 PM on April 8, 2015   Reply

You can share any of your work with us, but only art made in part with Photoshop will be considered submissions.

• By Stefan Schuring - 1:14 PM on March 30, 2015   Reply

Is there also a minimum age?

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:53 PM on April 8, 2015   Reply

No minimum age!

• By kmal alain - 7:13 AM on April 2, 2015   Reply

Iam 20 years & I want to join with you.I love photoshop & I want learn more about photoshop

• By Lex Van Den Berghe - 2:54 PM on April 8, 2015   Reply

Awesome! Please see above for how to submit your work, and learn more about Photoshop on our Instagram: https://instagram.com/photoshop/

• By Sergey - 3:39 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

What if I turn 25 next on May 16? If I submit my work before my BD, will I still be eligible?

• By IK - 6:03 AM on May 6, 2015   Reply

Wow! That’s an awesome challenge. I am 19 and have always wanted to design logos for car brands, anyone knows any resources I can learn from?

• By Cristina Hoch - 8:37 AM on May 6, 2015   Reply

I just posted a freckled proyect on behance and followed all the steps above 🙂 Thanks for this opportunity.

• By Jillian Marsala - 8:19 AM on May 7, 2015   Reply

Check out my work :-B

Thanks!
    -Jill Mars

• By aaaa123456 - 7:39 AM on June 16, 2015   Reply

Dgdsvjy jkgdjn ohgg

• By M.Umair - 3:55 AM on June 17, 2015   Reply

hello
    i am 16 year old using photosop cc 2015 have been used cc 2014 & cc2013
    i am from pakistan i just want to know
    am i eligible ??

• By N Lewandowski - 3:47 AM on June 20, 2015   Reply
  • By Upamanyoo Das - 9:49 PM on July 28, 2015   Reply

Won’t it work if I upload it in Instagram and put the tag #ps25under25? Do I have to make a behance account?

• By Upamanyoo Das - 9:52 PM on July 28, 2015   Reply

Won’t it work if I upload the works in Instagram and put the tag #ps25under25? Is it totally necessary to open a behance account? What is the deadline?

• By Umair Yahya - 11:17 PM on August 6, 2015   Reply

Hi! My name is Umair Yahya and I’m 20 years old. I want to ask that are you guys selecting anyone who make user interfaces? Because I’m a UI/UX Designer and haven’t seen any portfolio on your official adobe25under25 page. I’m really disappointed to see.

Thanks

• By Alex-Ayooo - 1:44 AM on August 7, 2015   Reply

Is there a deadline? I mean I can post my work all the time or just today? Thanks. And sorry my English is poor

• By Dinur - 11:35 AM on August 18, 2015   Reply

Hello upload my illustrations tagged ps25under25 on http://www.behance.net/Dinoricco on your Instagram ))

• By Reikan Heiwa - 6:16 AM on August 31, 2015   Reply

I applyed from behance, I have just got 18years old one month ago. I hope that you will consider my application.

• By Dilip pandey - 11:53 AM on September 9, 2015   Reply

I use illustrator

• By Delaila - 10:42 AM on September 22, 2015   Reply

Is there a specific size or concept that we have to follow? Is there a prize?

• By Jordan Stambaugh - 8:37 AM on October 22, 2015   Reply

I noticed a lot of the 25under25 artists didn’t exclusively use Photoshop for their artwork and actually mainly used Illustrator. Is there a rule about that or does the work just have to “look” like it was made in photoshop?

• By Bp - 5:56 AM on December 24, 2015   Reply

Is it ending in 2015? or there will be a chance to finish the artwork by january?

• By nguoi bi an 2016 tap 1 - 12:06 AM on March 26, 2016   Reply

Đón xem Người bí ẩn 2016 tập 1 vào lúc 21h ngày 27/03/2016 được trực tiếp full hd trên kênh video ovuinhi.com (tại đây).

• By nguoi bi an 2016 tap 2 - 8:02 AM on April 2, 2016   Reply

Đón xem Người bí ẩn mùa 3 2016 tập 2 vào lúc 21h ngày 03/04/2016 được trực tiếp full hd trên kênh video ovuinhi.com (Tại đây).

• By Rual - 4:24 AM on May 11, 2016   Reply

Professional artis, Thanks .

• By Vong Chong - 2:53 AM on May 25, 2016   Reply

Welcome all creative Visual Artists.

• By Stt cam xuc - 6:09 AM on June 13, 2016   Reply

Tuyen tap nhung Stt hay ve tinh yeu y nghia nhat

• By Nura - 2:16 AM on July 1, 2016   Reply

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..

Join the discussion