Photoshop Blog

The CC Photography Plan Keeps Getting Better: All New Lightroom CC and More Available Today!

There’s no doubt about it – the roles of phones and tablets are growing, and your photography needs are getting increasingly more complex. At Adobe, we’ve continued making updates to meet the changing needs of your workflow through our Creative Cloud Photography plan – giving you the magic of Photoshop and the imaging power of Lightroom across desktop, mobile devices and web, so you can bring out the best in your photographs from wherever you are. We’ve listened to your feedback – we heard you on the need for value and we delivered updates to desktop, web, and mobile products on both iOS and Android devices. We’ve created an easy way for you to view synced photos in web galleries, and just two weeks ago announced Slate, allowing you to turn your images into a beautiful visual story in minutes.

CC Photography Plan

Today, we’re excited to release the latest update: the release of Lightroom CC 2015 and updates to all of our mobile apps. Here’s a brief description of some of our favorite new features, available today:

Lightroom CC

• HDR Merge: Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image.

• Panorama Merge: Stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create stunning panorama shots.

• Performance Improvements: Get more done, faster. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost its overall speed up to 10 times faster, especially in the Develop module.
    • Facial Recognition: Easily find and organize photos of family and friends with new Facial Recognition features in Lightroom CC.

• Advanced video slideshows: Combine still images, video and music with professional effects like pan and zoom.

• Improved web galleries: Showcase your work in more elegant, engaging and interactive web galleries. New HTML5-compatible gallery templates work with the widest range of desktop and mobile browsers.
  • Filter Brush: Precisely control which parts of your image are affected by the Graduated or Radial filters. Now you can use a brush to edit the filter’s mask, adding or subtracting filter effects wherever you want.

Lightroom on mobile

• Android Tablet Support: Previously only available on Android phones, now you can sync, edit, organize and share on Android tablets as well.
  • Android SD card support: You can now specify local storage to an SD card rather than internal device storage.
  • Native DNG support on Android: Android 5.0 (aka “Lollipop”) now allows you to shoot photos in raw, and saves them as DNG files. You can now import those DNG files directly from you Android device.
  • Improved crop experience on iOS: We simplified the number of tiles in our crop UI so you can now easily find aspect ratios, and we added an auto-straighten function.

Sharing and storytelling options

• Support for more apps and devices: Lightroom is now more easily integrated with other Adobe apps like Adobe Voice and Slate on your iPad. You can also now use Lightroom on more devices, including Android tablets in addition to iOS phones, tablets and Android phones.

If you have Lightroom as part of a Creative Cloud subscription, you already have access to this update. You can download right away, with no additional cost.

All of these updates are available now and available as part of the CC Photography plan for $9.99/mo USD

• Lightroom CC here
  • Lightroom for iPhone here
  • Lightroom for iPad here
  • Lightroom for Android here

You can also purchase a traditional license of Lightroom 6 for $149 (for those new to Lightroom) and $79 (for previous Lightroom customers). Please note that this version of Lightroom does not have access to any of the mobile or web workflows supported by Creative Cloud, and only Creative Cloud members receive ongoing feature updates.

See a full list of added camera profiles and release notes on the Lightroom Journal.

Learn More:

Lightroom, Photoshop, Product News

Join the discussion

• By Brandon Oelling - 2:09 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

love, Love, LOVE the new update!

The speed improvements are excellent amongst the myriad new features and enhancements!

• By Kenneth Clunis - 5:15 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

Will Lightroom CC be automatically added to my Creative Cloud Photography subscription?
    Or do I have to initiate it somehow?

• By Mike Anderson - 5:39 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

I don’t see Lightroom CC in my Creative Cloud subscription. Soooo many great things I want to try out! Is this is rolling release?

• By Sharad Mangalick - 6:11 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

@Mike – Please check again. We had a few issues earlier today but they’ve been resolved.

• By Cody Yim - 7:19 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

Where can i download Lightroom 6 standalone trial?
    (Not CC from Creative Could)
    Thanks!

• By Morg - 7:48 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

Nice upgrade but starting to think its time to cancel CC and buy LR6. With the currency exchange in Canada it works out to 175$ a year LR6 will be cheaper and I can do most in LR and wont miss photoshop that much!

• By Didit Mehta Pariadi - 8:13 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

As of today (22nd April 2015), the Lightroom CC has not come up in my Creative Cloud Photorgraphy subscription…

• By Houston - 10:31 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

You’ve finally reeled me in, Adobe Photoshop CC. lol.
    Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I’ll love you, tomorrow.

• By Jeff - 11:09 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

I downloaded Lightroom cc (2015) this evening. However, although the link appears on my monitor it does not activate anything and I can only open the older Lightroom 5 version.

Don’t know why the new version is unresponsive. Creative Cloud says the software installed.

would appreciate any help you can provide.

• By Karen - 8:28 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

I realized I haven’t been using LR CC at all since subscribing, but actually LR 5. Once the upgrade was out I downloaded LR CC 2015, but get absolutely nothing but a bouncing icon until it quits.

• By Jules - 1:05 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

My husband and I both have downloaded LR CC 2015 and LR 5 still shows up on our screen. No new updates to be found. CC says the updates have been installed but I see no improvements. What gives?

• By Joe T - 2:46 PM on April 25, 2015   Reply

I had to log out of creative cloud and then log back in. This got Light room 2015 to work.

• By Arvid - 8:00 PM on April 29, 2015   Reply

Same here. Just went to Preferences, signed out, reopened CC, signed back in and new LR CC 2015 started up. Be nice if this required step was indicated somewhere.

• By Richard - 11:50 PM on April 21, 2015   Reply

Any plans to bring this mobile for devices running Windows 8?

• By Nick Williams - 12:09 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Export with previous still requires two hands and four keys. WHY oh WHY oh WHY. If i had any hair I would pull it out. Please make me HAPPY and let me assign it to a hot key.

• By Tim - 12:11 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Do you have a link to the upgrade price? I can’t find it. When I get the notification for the upgade after opening LR 5 it just takes me to the CC page.

• By Jeff Sinon - 2:33 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

I’m having the very same problem as the other Jeff above. CC says I’m up to date with Lightroom CC installed. However it won’t launch when clicked on. I’m only able to open LR 5 (version 5.7)

Please help.

• By Antoine Duhamel - 4:13 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Thank you infinitely for these great improvements !

I have a small issue with the shortcut that enables to merge again different images into an HDR without using the dialog box. The shortcut mentioned in the “HDR Merge” tutorial video (shift+ctrl+H) doesn’t seem to work on my Mac.

Any idea ?

Thank you. Artistically.

• By Ernst Hanique - 6:10 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Same problem as Jeff. I downloaded Lightroom CC and everything went fine. The CC application indicates that everything is updated. Only the desktop icon does not start anything. Also a direct double click on the executable lightroom.exe in the installation folder does not help. Please Advice.

• By Eric R Hart - 6:16 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

I have the same problem as Jeff:
    I installed Lightroom CC 2015 and uninstalled Lightroom 5 through the Creative Cloud app.
    Creative Cloud says Lightroom CC is installed and a link is present in my Start Menu but it does not start the program.
    Would appreciate your help

=======================================================
    Jeff
    would appreciate any help you can provide.

• By Eric R Hart - 7:12 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Hi
    I have discovered the solution to my problem elsewhere.
    All you need to do is sign out of Creative Cloud and sign in again. Beware, after that you will need to specify the LR 5 catalog that is to be upgraded to Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC 2015.
    Now to try some of the new features!

• By Linda C - 8:23 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Where do you specify the LR 5 catalog is to be upgraded to LR 6?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:46 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

When you first launch Lightroom 6 it will ask if you want to upgrade the existing catalogs.

• By Amanda Hooser - 9:10 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Oh, thank goodness. I’ve been uninstalling and reinstalling things for an hour. Finally, success! Thank you!

• By Eddie - 7:23 AM on April 22, 2015   Reply

For everyone who’s having a problem launching the new version of Lightroom CC, I found a simple fix.
    Log out of your CC application manager and log back in. The new version will being working.
    I’m a Mac user, so I can’t speak to Windows, but it’s worth a try 🙂

• By Karen - 8:47 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Thank you for the tip to sign out and sign back in. That worked for me!

• By Luc - 1:26 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

LR6 is 64 bit only? If so, it means that I can not update as a CC subscriber …

Can somebody confirm?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 4:17 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Yes. Lightroom 5 and Lightroom 6 are 64bit only on mac and win.

• By Rick - 1:37 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Same issues as the Jeffs. Downloaded, Creative Cloud says it has upgraded to CC2015 but it wont open. Using window 7 64bit
    Have logged on and off but did not help.
    AN\ny answers?
    Thanks

• By Dirk - 2:07 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

Photoshop CC is 24,19 euro/month and the CC Photography Plan (including Photoshop and LR) is 12,09 euro/month. Strange or is there any functionality missing?

• By John Aspden - 9:11 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

When I tried to update, I was first asked to update the CC Desktop application (Mac). I did so, and it won’t start up now, so I can’t update anything. My CC is now non-functional. I thought long and hard before signing up for the subscription for CC Photo rather than buying LR outright – many regrets now.

• By Bengt Nyman - 11:46 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

I am trying to buy the standalone Lightroom 6. I have paid for it and received a serial number but Adobe has not been able to give me a link to download the software other than a link to the Adobe Cloud and Lightroom CC which I do not want.

• By Bengt Nyman - 11:52 PM on April 22, 2015   Reply

P.S. I don’t expect an answer on this blog. I know that Adobe is reeling in introduction problems right now, and that our patience will probably pay off.

• By MB Wood - 12:34 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Installed LR CC and it won’t start on my OS X 10.10.3 MacPro. LR5 still works.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 6:55 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply
      • By Marcus - 7:25 PM on April 26, 2015   Reply

Log out/Log in didn’t work for me.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:30 AM on April 27, 2015   Reply

Are you on Mac or Win?

• By Tijs - 7:11 AM on May 16, 2015

I’ve tried sign-out / sign-in but it doesn’t work. still can’t access neither PS CC nor LR CC since the upgrade. Only if I re-install LR CC and re-install I can use it. But when I restart my PC I have to repeat this process again, which is of course a huge annoyance and time-consumer. Nowhere I can find any support reference to this beyond the equally ridiculous fact of having to log-off before using CC. I know I am not the only one. Where is Adobe support?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 10:14 AM on May 18, 2015

Tijs, looks like you contacted support on 4/25 and they replied but they did not get response back from you. Please confirm your contact information is complete under your Adobe ID account and I can ask an agent to try and contact you again.

• By Tijs - 11:29 AM on May 19, 2015

Thank you for your response. Initial reply from Support when I tried to contact them unfortunately didn’t reach me, but today I received mail to share my details. Just replied. Hope we’ll get it resolved now.

• By Robert - 3:26 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

I don’t seem to be able to find where to upgrade LR5 to LR6. I do not want cloud, just upgrade.

• By Scott - 4:37 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Now if only Adobe would get a decent billing system I’d be able to join this party. 12 hours after placing my order for Lightroom 6 I’m still waiting…

• By Anand - 4:42 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

The face detection has been a long awaited feature. Can’t wait to try it out!

• By Mary - 7:17 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

I installed the new lightroom cc and it does not deploy. Nothing happens. Is this a glitch? I’ve already signed out from creative cloud, restarted my computer, logged back in and it doesn’t solve the problem.

• By Tony Braime - 9:20 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

There’s still something wrong with my Catalog – Grid and Previews show ok, but when I switch to Develop module I get a blue screen with a cross through it.

• By Mary - 11:55 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

I get the exact same thing. I thought it was only me. I guess i’ll wait it out and see if it gets fixed.

• By Emily - 9:15 AM on April 25, 2015   Reply

Me too. All the thumbnails show up. I can even select some of them and merge to an HDR, which also shows up in the thumbnails. But to see a larger version, I have to go back to library mode. The big blue rectangle with the X never changes. Help!!!

• By Michael Alford - 11:42 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Win 7 – 64 Bit Lightroom CC installs but will not launch (Photoshop CC is working) Yes, did quit and restarted Creative Cloud. The problem is similar to what others are reporting. Waiting for a call back from tech support. Will update the solution if there is one.

• By Mary - 11:54 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

my problem was resolved. I uninstalled lightroom cc, removed lightroom 5 and logged out of creative cloud. I restarted my computer, installed lightroom cc and it worked. My new problem is that when I want to start using it, I can’t see my photo in the develop section. It displays a blue screen with a white X. If I click on the side by side before and after views.
      I see the original picture on the right, but the edited one does not display. I guess glitches come with a new update.

• By Mary - 12:38 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

I found a solution for the develop module not working or displaying a blue screen. These are my steps:

Edit > Preferences > Performance tab > uncheck use graphic processor

This fixed the problem immediately.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:45 AM on April 24, 2015   Reply

The other potential solution which would still give you access to the performance benefit of having the GPU enabled is to updated your video card driver.

Just doing Windows Update won’t give you the latest and greatest drivers. You must go directly to your card manufacturers website to check for driver updates.

• By Emily - 9:40 AM on April 25, 2015   Reply

Mary’s solution fixed my blue box issue. Just wondering if unchecking the box is hampering LR performance in some way. Also, I pursued Jeffrey’s idea of getting the latest driver on Intel’s site, but there doesn’t seem to be a new download for what I have.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 6:26 PM on April 26, 2015   Reply

Yes, unchecking “Use Graphics Processor” will make the develop module run at Lightroom 5 speeds and you won’t see the accelerated develop process. Best bet, update the driver, or buy a newer, better card.

• By Coras IT - 1:18 AM on July 30, 2015   Reply

Turning off the Graphics Processor did the trick. The simple solutions are always the best!

• By Michael Alford - 11:48 AM on April 23, 2015   Reply

UPDATE: (COLOR ME DUMB) It is not QUIT the Creative Cloud – the correct steps are: SETTINGS – PREFERENCES – ACCOUNT – SIGN OUT and then log back in. My problem with launching Lightroom CC was resolved! Still waiting for a call back from tech Support. Thanks everyone!

• By Daniel - 12:02 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Now I have 2 Lightroom in my computer, do I need to uninstall lightroom 5 and keep Lightroom CC?

• By Tony Braime - 12:25 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

No, CC will be installed alongside previous versions.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:45 AM on April 24, 2015   Reply

You don’t have to uninstall. You can uninstall once your happy and comfortable working in the new version.

• By Mary - 12:37 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Edit > Preferences > Performance tab > uncheck use graphic processor

This fixed the problem immediately.

• By David - 2:13 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

First, I’m glad that there is a standalone version still available. Thank you.

I’d still, however, like to be able to use LR mobile without having to buy into the CC subscription… even if this meant syncing to my home PC or dropbox storage rather than your CC servers. Even if you had $2 a month connection fee for LR mobile I’d seriously consider it.

• By David - 2:46 PM on April 23, 2015   Reply

Oh… forgot to add…
    Been looking forward to improvements on the slideshow module front for quite some time.

However, ‘this is not the slideshow module you’ve been looking for.’ Why, why, would you add pan and zoom with no way to control the from-to points? Or the time it takes to pan? Disappointing to say the least. Microsoft Photo Story (which was free, and sadly discontinued) had this 10 years ago!

• By Gary Stafford - 6:52 AM on April 26, 2015   Reply

in Lightroom mobile why have you made the decision to hide the flag and star ratings? I need a quick visual aid to tell me when images are flagged or not particularly when working backwards and forwards to choose picks.

• By Dollapun - 10:33 AM on April 27, 2015   Reply

Lightroom CC did not appear in my creative cloud even I tried to sign out and re-sign in many many times.
    Also already tried to uninstall LR 5 > restart my laptop > still not appear!!

What should i do?
    looking forward to some technical support

• By Siggy - 11:44 AM on April 28, 2015   Reply

I installed Lightroom CC and it works fine. But, I don’t seem to get the changes that were made in Lightroom 5 including the ratings.

• By Siggy - 3:08 PM on April 30, 2015   Reply

Problem solved. One of the video tutorials answered the question.

• By Photollery - 12:00 AM on April 29, 2015   Reply

I purchased Lightroom 6 as a standalone upgrade. Now, every time I open Lightroom on my PC, it asks me to sign in…I have entered the serial four times now, not making any difference!

I don’t want the stupid CC, just Lightroom 6. Adobe, stop making it so damn difficult!

I now have a free 30 day trial I don’t want, it just says Lightroom and not Lightroom 6 when I open, I have to be signed in and entering the serial makes no difference the next time I open Lightroom, back to square one!

• By Paul Lasky - 2:42 PM on April 29, 2015   Reply

Ok Adobe, please explain what is going on with the Catalog for Lightroom CC 2015. On my Apple iMac and Ibook systems the ONLY copy of my LR catalog is saved on an external SSD drive. No need for frequent backup, because these do not fail. ( I backup once per month or so to another external SSD for extreme safety sake.) I’ve set up LR to request a catalog version from my SSD whenever I open LR. But the problem is that LR CC saves Catalog versions as .zip files !

And of course LR CC cannot open .zip files! So before every time I open LR CC I now must manually un-zip the last Catalog version, to enable LR to reference the last saved catalog.

Cimon Adobe fix this. Enable LR CC 2015 to save catalog files as .IrCat files rather than as .zip files, OR automatically unzip the catalog file after it is saved to the user’s local system.

• By r - 10:47 AM on July 3, 2015   Reply

SSDs will fail. And when they, do they are totally dead and gone.

• By Guy - 6:20 PM on April 29, 2015   Reply

Keeps crashing on my 2009 iMac running Yosemite ???? Help.

• By Richard Pitts - 4:23 PM on April 30, 2015   Reply

Please help after upgrade to Light room CC. I am unable to work on files on the Develop Modual. There is a big screen with white X. Can not see photo. Can any one help me.

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:53 AM on May 4, 2015   Reply

I would suspect an old/bad video driver.

First, update your video drivers. Determine what video card you have and go *directly to the manufacturers website (nVidia or ATI/AMD)* and download the latest driver.

If that doesn’t solve it, go to the Preferences in Lightroom and uncheck “Use Graphics Processor” under the Performance tab.

• By rob plant - 4:59 PM on May 6, 2015   Reply

This is probably a very stupid question…

I currently have a standalone version of LR5. I’m considering move to CC photography bundle

IF I either run with the trial version and decide it’s not for me after a month, or the full subscription and then decide after months that it’s not for me…can I just roll back to standalone LR5 (or even upgrade to standalone LR6) with all the functionality that LR5 has now?

If I did this would any work I did on photos in LR6 be intact if I rolled back to LR5?

Thanks

Rob

• By Jinesh - 12:36 PM on May 7, 2015   Reply

New update works great. More Features, more powerful, more speedy

• By W Rinearson - 6:44 PM on May 7, 2015   Reply

I updated Lightroom via the CC app but do not have any of the new features and Lightroom keeps telling me there is an update available but when I try to download it tells me to do it through the CC app which hasn’t any further updates for Lightroom available.

I have signed out and in multiple times and am unable to get the new features. Just says I am on Lightroom Current version : 5.7.1 (build 994254). All I have done is apparently wipe out the CC App Home “history” list so now I really have no idea where things are at.

What is the new version, what number is it?

I am on Win 8.1 64bit

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 7:26 AM on May 8, 2015   Reply

The new version is listed as “Lightroom CC” in the CC app. Are you sure you’re launching the correct version of Lightroom? Sounds like you’re still launching Lightroom 5. On disk, Lightroom CC is in a folder called “Adobe Lightroom” and the application name on disk is also just “Adobe Lightroom”

• By Jenny - 6:29 AM on May 11, 2015   Reply

Thank you i could try to use CC photography for iphone because my daughter love to take some pictures.

• By Julie - 9:34 PM on May 23, 2015   Reply

I have upgraded to LR6/CC. I cannot access my catalog. All metadata, collections, etc are showing up but no images. Tried the sign in /out everyone is suggesting but does not work. Have “relaunched” using new upgraded catalog and still nothing. Any suggestions??

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 1:03 PM on May 24, 2015   Reply

When you say no images – are the previews displayed but there is ? on each photo? Or does your library say there are zero “0” images in your library?

• By Frank Janlev - 2:56 PM on July 25, 2015   Reply

not nice by Adobe to make to different versions of lightroom, I wasnt aware that lightroom 6, wouldn’t be upgraded with the same as the cc-version, when i upgraded from lr 5.

How can I then be shure to get the new raw-profiles etc ??? – Is fuji raw-files (raf) better in the cc-version ??

Hmmm

• By dhirsatha - 4:51 AM on August 13, 2015   Reply

The roles of phones and tablets are growing, and our photography needs are getting increasingly more complex. At Adobe, we’ve continued making updates to meet the changing needs of our workflow through our Creative Cloud Photography plan

• By Frank - 10:05 AM on October 7, 2015   Reply

Warning. New Import in Lightroom has removed some very critical functions and is not acceptable for experienced users. DUmbing down the software without leaving a way to access required previous functionality is not a way to keep customers, but then maybe that wasn’t the plan.

• By hoi quan tieu lam 2016 tap 12 - 11:56 PM on May 7, 2016   Reply

Đón xem Hội quán tiếu lâm mùa 2 (2016) tập 12 chủ đề giáo dục vào lúc 21h ngày 08/05/2016 được trực tiếp full hd trên kênh video ovuinhi.com (tại đây).

• By Md Solaiman - 4:16 AM on May 11, 2016   Reply

Those video clips are more useful for me .

• By Vong Chong - 2:34 AM on May 25, 2016   Reply

I have also need light-room last update version .

• By Lớp học vui nhộn 129 - 5:46 PM on May 26, 2016   Reply

Đón xem Lớp học vui nhộn 129 con trai con gái với sự tham gia của Hoàng Yến Chibi vào lúc 20h ngày 27/005/2016 tại đây.

• By Đấu Trường Tiếu Lâm - 9:00 PM on June 9, 2016   Reply

Đấu Trường Tiếu Lâm Tập 10 những tiết mục cười đã nhất, cười không suy nghĩ, cười bất chấp những tiết mục hội đủ các yếu tố đẹp độc điên đến Trấn Thành còn thốt lên một câu “thật là vi diệu”. Tất cả sẽ có trong Đấu Trường Tiếu Lâm cười thượng đỉnh.

• By Stt hay - 5:59 AM on June 10, 2016   Reply

Những Stt hay về tình yêu tháng 9 ý nghĩa nhất, cảm động nhất

• By Paul Bola - 11:28 PM on September 26, 2016   Reply

To upgrade Photoshop to the latest version was usually $199. Lightroom’s yearly upgrade is around $79. That’s around $280 every 18th months to stay up to date. Now it’s just $180 over 18 months and you’re always on the latest version of both with all the latest features. Plus, you get 20GB of online storage (if you want it), and a Behance.com ProSite membership as well. The math works.

I’ve talked to a lot of photographers since the deal was announced last Wednesday, and they all really felt Adobe stepped up on this one, and that this was a more than fair deal. I totally agree.

• By Masha Winget - 8:52 AM on November 2, 2016   Reply

Elements eschews the more difficult or esoteric aspects of Adobe’s pro programs, such as group collaboration tools.

Join the discussion