You spoke. We listened. Welcome to the new Photoshop.com.
Over the past year the Photoshop.com team has been collecting your feedback on what you’d like to see and do at Photoshop.com. We’ve interviewed hundreds of users and read through thousands of survey responses, and today we are pleased to introduce you to the first of many changes to Photoshop.com.
In speaking with customers, we kept hearing that that you wanted a destination hub for your Photoshop interests where you can easily find inspiration, community, tutorials, product information, access to trials and purchase, news, and much more. Today’s expansion of the site is the first step in that direction.
For those who are already registered users of Photoshop.com, don’t worry – Photoshop.com will continue to offer top-notch web-based tools for organizing, editing, and sharing photos. Also, all the photos you’ve uploaded in the past are still here. But starting today, Photoshop.com will also offer cool creative content and useful resources, such as:
- Inspiring spotlights on the work of a wide range of Photoshop users – with more content being added all the time.
- An introduction to the whole Photoshop family to help you choose the right product for you or your friends, family, or colleagues
- Adobe TV videos with tips and techniques for making the most of your Photoshop product
- Direct links to trial versions of Photoshop products and to the Adobe Online Store for purchase
- Info about the free Photoshop.com Mobile app for Apple iPhone and Android devices so you can edit and share photos anytime, anywhere
To help you find your way around the new Photoshop.com, here’s a quick overview of the four main sections:
- Apps: Your resource for the entire Photoshop Family of products
- Learning: A wealth of instructional videos ranging from getting started content to tips for the seasoned pros.
- Online Tools: Organize and edit your images, then share them with the world.
- Spotlights: Read about what other Photoshop users are doing, and get inspired.
The Photoshop.com team has been working hard to roll out this new site. We hope you like the changes that we’ve made. We have many more new and exciting updates planned for the near future, so stay tuned.
And please, if there is anything else you’d like to see on Photoshop.com, give us some feedback. I promise, we are listening!
Thanks for visiting,
Jordan L. Davis
Photoshop.com Product Manager