The Photoshop team is interested in creating a fun “Photoshop Reel” that highlights the thousands of mentions of Photoshop on television, the Web, in movies and commercials; truly anywhere you can think of and find a reference to over the past 20 years.
We’re asking you, our Fans, to help us find as many mentions as possible. Did you hear Photoshop mentioned last week while watching TV or reading a general interest article online? We want to know and would love for you to share with us in the comments below where you heard the reference.
Also, in our usual Photoshop fashion and to reward your support, we will be giving away 3 Wacom Intuos4 Medium tablets to randomly selected Fans from the comments below who help us find a complete submission. We will also give away 1 Wacom Cintiq 12WX tablet to a randomly selected Fan from among those who submit 5 or more complete submissions! And remember, each comment you make with a unique reference is an entry and you can enter as many times as you like!
To be eligible, we ask you provide the following information:
• The name of the movie, television show, article, video clip, etc.
• For TV shows, the name of the specific episode in which the reference is made and the character who makes it
• What channel, publication, etc. it was mentioned in
• Its approximate location (so if it’s a movie is it during the beginning, middle or end)
• And a link to the article, comment, video clip, etc. if available
For example, the ideal submission would include the following:
Season 6, Episode 6, Welcome to the Dollhouse
First Aired 18 October 2005
Lorelai refers to Photoshop while talking to Luke early in the show
Director of Product Management, Digital Imaging
P.S. This is an ongoing project so please come back and add as many mentions as you can in the comments below. We won’t be picking Wacom tablet winners until the end of February!