This summer, the Photoshop Elements 9 Editor made its first appearance in the Mac App Store and has quickly become a popular download for those who want the core editing functionality found in the full Photoshop Elements software. Today, both Photoshop Elements 10 and Premiere Elements 10 are available in the Mac App Store to help anyone take advantage of stunning photo effects or utilize impressive techniques for memorable videos.
Photoshop Elements 10 Editor
The special edition of Photoshop Elements 10 utilizes intelligent technology available in the full version of Photoshop Elements, with new features that fuel creativity like:
- Guided Edits – literally guides you through the editing process step-by-step, to make achieving a shallow depth of field or a dream-like diffused glow with the Orton effect easy.
- New text functionality – allows you to get creative and add curving, flowing text to a photo that automatically follows the outline of a subject, custom path or shape.
- The Smart Brush – provides unique paint effects for specific areas of photos with 30 new effects like Pencil Sketch and Oil Pastel.
Premiere Elements 10 Editor
With editing capabilities from the full Premiere Elements software, this special edition helps turn a collection of video clips into slick movies to share on YouTube or Facebook:
- Color Correction – use Photoshop color correction technology with one-click tools and pro-style corrections for perfect color throughout each movie.
- New InstantMovie themes – automatically creates compelling videos in seconds by intelligently editing together video clips with coordinated music, titles and effects.
- Pan and Zoom – photos can be turned into entertaining videos with a pan and zoom feature which adds more drama and interest.