We’ve added many great improvements to Revel with this latest update, but the one we are most excited about is the addition of Albums! You can now organize all the photos in your library by creating albums for family vacations, photos of the kids, or even random photos you take everyday. And just like everything else in Revel, albums are synced automatically everywhere you have the Revel app. Create an album in Revel on your Mac, and it’ll be waiting for you in Revel on your iPad.
You can also share your photo albums privately on AdobeRevel.com. This is a great way to share photos with friends and family quickly and easily, because all they need is a web browser. Best of all, any changes you make to a shared album in the Revel app – including adding new photos, making photo edits, and adding captions – are updated automatically on the web.
Visit a sample gallery here.
Other new features in Revel include:
- Albums to organize photos
- Create an album on one device and it is automatically updated and accessible everywhere you have Revel
- Share albums on AdobeRevel.com as web galleries
- Captions – Add context to memories with text descriptions
- Library grid view – Browse photos in track or grid view
- Sign in with Facebook or Google ID – new Revel users can skip the hassle of remembering a new password by simply signing in with an existing ID
Try Revel (again)
If this is the first time you are hearing about Revel, you can learn more at AdobeRevel.com or you can just take it for a spin. Get the app from the Mac App Store and the iTunes App store and start your free 30-day trial.
If you already tried Revel in the past and want try the latest version, we have great news for you! Anyone with an expired trial as of August 25 has ANOTHER 30 days to try Revel. To restart your trial, simply get the latest version from the app store, sign in, and start another complimentary 30-day subscription.
The Revel Team