Macromedia Podcast #2

Below are all the links referenced during the second
Macromedia Developer Relations podcast

You can download the podcast here.
Feel free to leave feedback here.

18 Responses to Macromedia Podcast #2

1. injun says:

Very very Interesting! :)Thanks Christian and Mike!

2. Shunjie says:

2 Thumbs up! Great job

3. Scott Hyndman says:

What was it that you say about the SWF file format? It’s garbled out./Scott

4. Scott Hyndman says:

Todays podcast gave me hope. It *sounds* like you guys are putting a big effort into making this new IDE work the way it should, and I’m happy for that. Thank you.

5. Kim Hansen says:

Great podcast – already looking forward to the next one..Mike, are you coming by Portugal on your European trip?

6. Mike Downey says:

Hi -As much as I would love to, I won’t be making it out to Portugal on this trip. Perhaps later in the year.Regards,MD

7. Colin Toomey says:

I love your podcast very usefull information. I know you guys arn’t the best at flash lite but would love to hear a ton about the advancement of flash lite etc.

8. Neil Edwards says:

HiNice work guys, this is great idea for catching up on the news on the train. The mac news is especially well received maybe ill even swap back from Eclipse;)Have you any plans to use Apples ChapterTool to add images and urls to the cast to show features and sites while we listen?

9. David Shardlow says:

Great info. Looking forward to the next one…!

10. nazim says:

finally….a useful podcast…keep up the good work guys!

11. Chris says:

Thanks! What a great podcast!

12. Paul Chato says:

I actually listened to the entire Poscast. It humanizes the company. Works very well.

13. m_s says:

i guess weekly was too much to hope for with the conf. going on and all ;)anyway, would love for you guys to hit on XML in future podcasts. I have extreme interest in the ‘Simultaneous XML object Crash’ and if/how maelstrom (maybe flex even?) addresses this issue.As your podcast is proof, XML is the shiz-nittle and RSS is the future of content delivery. Therefore FlashPlayer -> XML/DOM communication is something that a lot of RIA developers ‘should’ have their eyes (and ears now) on if they don’t already.Macromedia PodCast has been the best excuse for Exiting the authoring environment (if even for the length of a lunch break) since Praystation from the days of yester.

14. Jason says:

Those instructions to subscribe to the Podcast do not work for me, at least that isn’t an option in my iTunes version 4.

15. Máirín Duffy says:

Great job! These are very interesting and a great way of catching up on what you guys are working on.

16. Hey guys, love this podcast. However, can i give one suggestion? Can you record just a touch louder? I have itunes cranked and tigers volume all the way up but im still having a hard time hearing you. I have to put on my headphones to hear properly…. anyways nice work. love it.

17. You gotta have iTunes 4.9 folks (for podcast support). Prior versions don’t support podcasts.KEEP UP THE PODCASTING FOLKS!!!!

18. Ann says: