Recently, Christine Steele presented an hour-long online seminar about switching to Adobe Premiere Pro, in which she focused on the hardware requirements for video editing.
To watch the recording, click this link.
Christine talked about quite a few things in this seminar. Here are links to resources for more information about the subjects that she covered:
- resources for transitioning from Final Cut Pro to Premiere Pro
- hardware requirements for best performance with Premiere Pro
- modifying keyboard shortcuts and using Final Cut Pro keyboard shortcuts
- choosing and customizing workspaces
- importing files with the Media Browser
- how the Default Scale To Frame Size preference works
- why audio sometimes doesn’t go to the tracks that you intend (and how to fix it)
- importing sequences from another Premiere Pro project
- working with HD DSLR footage with no transcoding
- red, yellow, and green render bars and what they mean
- exporting and encoding using Adobe Media Encoder
- choosing playback resolution for smoother playback
- working with After Effects and Premiere Pro