Recently, Maxim Jago presented a seminar introducing improvements in Adobe Story. The seminar included a demonstration of Adobe Story, as well as a Q&A session with Maxim and the Adobe Story product manager, Anubhav Rohatgi.
Note that Adobe Story Plus is included with a Creative Cloud Membership subscription.
Maxim covered a lot of useful and interesting material, both in the main presentation and in the question-and-answer segment at the end. Here are links to additional information about the main points that Maxim covered in his presentation, as well as questions asked and answered in the Q&A segment:
main topics covered in presentation
- overview of the features of Adobe Story
- overview of differences between Adobe Story Free and Adobe Story Plus
- working with shooting schedules
- working with breakdown reports and production reports, including call sheets
- tagging portions of a script
- automatically tagging a script
- scene properties
- writing aids, including auto-complete, automatic formatting, and format controls
- customizing script templates
- working with set lists and character lists
- working with camera shot information and shooting scripts
- integration with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Story
- viewing a script in outline view
- collaborating with other users, including sharing and commenting on scripts
miscellaneous and Q&A
- how to communicate with the Adobe Story team (for feature requests, bug reports, and more)
- Adobe Story user-to-user forum
- iPhone application for viewing and commenting on scripts
- working offline with Adobe Story Plus
- Adobe Story officially works with the character sets used by English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. To request other languages and character sets, please submit a feature request.