Today, we released new updates for several of our CS6 applications on Windows, including Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro, and Prelude.
These updates are cumulative Windows-only updates that contain an important change to the code signing to address the issue described on the following pages:
- Security certificate updates
- Certificate revocation FAQ
- Adobe to revoke code signing certificate
- Guidance for IT administrators | Adobe certificate revocation
We strongly recommend that you install these updates.
You can install the updates automatically by choosing Help > Updates, or you can follow the links below for manual download and installation:
- Premiere Pro CS6 (6.0.3) for Windows, which contains all changes in Premiere Pro CS6 (6.0.2) and the code-signing change
- Adobe Media Encoder CS6 (6.0.3) for Windows (64-bit or 32-bit), which contains all changes in Adobe Media Encoder CS6 (6.0.2) and the code-signing change
- Prelude CS6 (1.0.3) for Windows, which contains all changes in Prelude CS6 (1.0.2) and the code-signing change