All the tutorials for Adobe Captivate have been posted to the design center at
Adobe Captivate 4 tutorials
You can reduce the file size of the project by ensuring the following:
- Ensure that you have reduced the file size of any graphic in Photoshop before you import it into the project.
- Do not import heavy video files into the project.
- If you have multiple instances of the same graphic, audio, or video, reuse them from the library. Do not import them repeatedly.
- Delete unused items from the library.
- In the Library panel, right click anywhere, and select Unused Items from the menu. Delete the unused items. Note that your project is unaffected by removing the unused items.
- Externalize the following using the Publishing Preferences (Edit > Preferences > Project > Publish Settings)
- Record FMR files using the Smaller SWF Size option (Edit > Preferences > Recording > Full Motion Recording).
- Optimize the size of the SWF files generated using the Preferences dialog box. (Edit > Preferences > Project > SWF size and quality).
Check out the following URLs: