Educators have searched for quite some time for ways to shift from a didactic (teacher centered) classroom to a more experiential (student centered) classroom for decades. In this one hour eSeminar Adobe eLearning Evangelist, Dr. Allen Partridge will offer some practical solutions to moving from primarily didactic instruction to primarily student centered, activity driven learning. You’ll get practical Advice for Educators who want to instantly create fantastic online resources from their lectures and slide decks. Join Dr. Allen Partridge for a discussion and demonstration of practical tips to capture your lectures, economize their length and distribution and make them available to your students.
September 22, 2012
- johnweis: Allen, has this bug been fixed in Presenter 10? http://1drv.ms/1xqvf7g
- Dr. Pooja Jaisingh: Hi Shiru, please follow this link to download the eBook on your iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/...
- Shiru Mbugua: Hi, I am really interested in the e-book. Could i also please get the link. Thanks
- Dr. Pooja Jaisingh: Hi Donna, this eBook was published using InDesign+DPS and there’s no security/DRM in place...
- Dr. Pooja Jaisingh: Sure TJ, will get in touch with you when i next propose a session on Presenter. Do share the...