We’ve reached another exciting milestone in the evolution of Adobe Primetime.Our customers and the market have commonly positioned Adobe as a company enabling a strong and competitive ecosystem for video. Today, at Adobe’s EMEA Digital Marketing Summit in London, we released the Adobe Marketing Cloud Exchange along with the evolution of a video delivery ecosystem supporting Adobe Primetime.
Adobe Marketing Cloud Exchange is a new marketplace for pre-built integrations and apps between Adobe solutions and third-party technologies. When you visit the site, it is clear that the integration of multiple data-driven organizations within Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud can benefit companies building their business on video. Data solutions that integrate with Adobe Primetime enable a much broader scope of the platform that broadcasters increasingly use.
Here are five great examples of companies contributing to support a scalable Adobe Primetime solution:
- Elemental Technologies–Software-defined video processing solutions from Elemental integrate seamlessly with Adobe Primetime to enable the delivery and monetization of premium content to IP-connected screens. Elemental video processing components support delivery of live, linear and video-on-demand (VOD) content for Adobe Primetime-supported multiscreen deployments.
- Irdeto–Irdeto’s Multiscreen Rights allow content owners and distributors to protect their valuable digital content and manage how that content is accessed by consumers across devices. Through an intuitive interface, content owners and distributors can easily configure content viewing rules that support their business models.
- Microsoft Azure Media Services– Pre-integrated with Adobe Primetime’s TV publishing and monetization platform, including Adobe Primetime Player SDKs for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS and other platforms, Microsoft Azure Media Services ensures full scalability and monetization of video streams across an unlimited number of global households.
- thePlatform –Media companies rely on thePlatform’s leading online video publishing and management solutions as their open, central hub for managing, monetizing, and syndicating billions of Internet video views each year. thePlatform’s services provide unmatched versatility for designing and supportingstreaming video businesses on PCs, mobile devices, and TV.
- You.I–You.i Engine is the interface engine for TV Everywhere. It plugs into the tools used by interface designers and brings their designs to life in one codebase that quickly runs on any screen. It also integrates with your video infrastructure, including Adobe Primetime.
Stay tuned for more partners listed on the Adobe Marketing Cloud Exchange coming soon.We hope you check it out to learn how companies you may be working with are already supporting Adobe Primetime. For the latest Adobe Primetime updates, visit this blog, follow us on Twitter, and check out our website.