(TechNote) A session servlet is provided in Macromedia Flex 1.0 to allow Flex applications to access the session data from RemoteObject. In Flex 1.5, the session servlet is still provided, but the recommended way of accessing session and other request data is to access the session through getHttpRequest()/getHttpResponse()/getServletConfig().
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import