(Hot fix) The IIS connector truncates headers larger than 8k bytes. This creates issues for a very small number of applications that use headers slightly larger than 8k. Both the IIS 5 and 6 connectors are affected.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import