(TechNote) Your project file is corrupted and will not open.
An Adobe Captivate project file can become corrupted for any number of reasons. Listed below are the most common causes of Adobe Captivate file corruption:
* Editing a project on a network drive or network location.
* Closing Adobe Captivate improperly.
* Using an older version of Adobe Captivate (for example, Macromedia Captivate).
* Copying and pasting of objects/slides in an older version of Adobe Captivate.
* Using Adobe Captivate on a system that does not at least equal the system requirements.