(TechNote) Attempting to access any Breeze meetings results in a “No Server Available. Your meeting cannot be launched because there is no server available. For further assistance, please check out the Breeze support center or contact Breeze support” message.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import