(TechNote) When a customer attempts to publish any kind of content to Breeze, they run into a Windows Internet Explorer error: “Cannot find . Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.” However, the content will continue to publish successfully.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import