(TechNote) Creating a multi-column (two or more) report in ColdFusion MX 7.02 Report Builder that inserts a page break just before a group footer causes the group footer to output at the top of the existing page, overlapping the existing group header or detail data in the column. This behavior does not occur in single column reports.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import