(TechNote) If you embed Adobe Captivate content that contains a quiz into PowerPoint and then publish to Connect Server, a user will not be able to attempt the Adobe Captivate quiz. The question slide of the Adobe Captivate quiz will display “You did not answer this question completely” and all controls that are part of the quiz, such as the radio buttons and the submit buttons, are disabled.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import