(TechNote) A security warning appears when launching an external file from a SWF created in Breeze Presenter or Captivate. The same security warning appears when launching FlashHelp created in either RoboHelp HTML or RoboHelp for Word.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import