(TechNote) Some Flash Media Server applications use Flash Remoting, plain HTTP or web services to receive information from external systems. When the external service responds slowly (> 5 sec) and if Flash Media Server applications make extensive use of calling external services, this may result in a problem as requests seem to queue up and are returned in groups of ten. This may cause long queues and cause slow end user experience.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import