(Security bulletin) Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions that could allow an attacker who successfully exploits these vulnerabilities to take control of the affected system. A malicious SWF file must be loaded in Flash Player by the end user for an attacker to exploit these vulnerabilities. It is recommended that users update to the most current version of Flash Player available for their platform.
- Cannot take Adobe Captivate Quiz that is embedded in PPT published to Connect Server
- “By Slides” report for published Adobe Captivate content does not report first slide
- Relevant Slide link does not take you directly to the Adobe Captivate content slide
- Connect user account deleted when removing the user from a group
- Breeze Online help documentation does not include information on how to add existing users to groups through CSV import