New Photoshop CC features for Creative Cloud members is available now. This update to Photoshop CC (version 14.1) includes an exciting new technology, Adobe Generator, which allows new workflows, especially for web designers, screen designers, and anyone who needs to extract image assets out of a Photoshop document.
Notable new features/updates include:
How to get the Update
1. Look for the update in the Creative Cloud application and click “Update”.
2. If you don’t have the Creative Cloud application running, start Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
3. The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CC and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked
1. In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
2. The version at the top should be Version: 14.1
How to learn more about Generator and this latest Photoshop CC update:
Blog post: http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2013/09/introducing-adobe-generator-for-photoshop-cc.html
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/b/107616973595963133529/+Photoshop/posts/E7KERqbZak4
Our new family of Creative Cloud desktop apps, and many of the powerful publishing and collaborative features that we announced at Adobe MAX in May, are now available via Creative Cloud coupled with power pack apps, services, features and what not…
For more info on this update visit Creative Cloud blog here. To know more about membership plans, FAQs etc. visit product page on Adobe.com.
Following our legacy to offer best to our users here we have Lightroom 5 available for download via Adobe.com. Lightroom 5 is also available as a standalone license and as a free update for Creative Cloud members.
Lightroom 5 is an intuitive, all-in-one solution for bringing out the best in your photographs. It includes powerful yet simple automatic adjustments and features as well as state-of-the-art advanced tools, allowing you to achieve amazing image quality. Lightroom 5 is coupled with lot of power pack features:
- Advanced Healing Brush
- Radial Gradient
- Smart Previews
- Video slide shows
- Improved photo book creation
- Share photos using the Behance Publish Service and many more…
To receive regular tips, tutorials, inspiration and more, join the Lightroom communities on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus , YouTube channel and Lightroom forum. Additional materials can be found on the Lightroom product pages and on Adobe TV. If you have any questions regarding the product please review FAQ.
I think we have all had this experience – you go to a party, everyone is taking pictures and maybe a few are shared on Facebook but what happened to the rest? A lot of us here at Adobe can really relate to that- and that’s why we introduced Adobe GroupPix, a new mobile app for iOS. When you and your friends use GroupPix on your iPhone, all the pictures that everyone takes are saved to one shared album. During the event you can add comments, ‘like’ your faves, and view the photos as they’re being snapped. After the event’s over, you can add more pictures and view them on your iPhones or computers. GroupPix means you’ll never miss another great shot! Check it out. Download GroupPix to your iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-grouppix/id591490672?mt=8
Today’s update to Creative Cloud is packed with features, reimagining the creative process through a new set of “CC” desktop applications and enhanced cross-device collaboration and publishing capabilities . Adobe also announced that the company will focus creative software development efforts on its Creative Cloud offering moving forward. More details info on press release here.
Also there have been major updates to Cloud in terms of :
- Desktop, Web and Mobile Access
- Integration With The World’s Leading Creative Community
- Synchronize, Store, Share and Collaborate
- Seamless Publishing
There have been host of new feature additions in other flagship products like Illustrator etc. For more info click here.
Adobe’s desktop apps, including Photoshop, were previously known as Creative Suite® (CS), and will now be branded CC to reflect that they are an integral part of Creative Cloud. Adobe Photoshop CC will be available, exclusively to Creative Cloud members, in June. The detailed press release can be found here.
New Features in Photoshop CC
- A fleet of new tools introduce the most advanced deblurring and sharpening technologies, new Camera Shake Reduction tool, all-new Smart Sharpen tool effects while producing high-quality results. With intelligent upsampling users can increase the size of an image – large enough for a billboard – without pixelating the image.
- Adobe Camera Raw 8 brings three new photo-editing capabilities to Photoshop CC. The Advanced Healing brush, new Radial Gradient and the Upright tool. Camera Raw edits can also be made to any layer or file within Photoshop CC.
- For designers, improvements to rounded rectangles add the ability to adjust corner radii at any time. Users can also now select multiple paths, shapes and vectors at once, providing a faster, easier workflow for working with multiple objects.
- Post files directly to Behance (Behance is the world’s leading online creative community, with over 1.4 million members) from Photoshop CC first Adobe desktop app to include the ability
- Photoshop CC includes all the Photoshop feature innovation delivered exclusively to Creative Cloud members over the last year, including: Smart Object support for Blur Gallery andLiquify effects, Conditional Actions, and CSS support for faster web design.
- Many more exciting features and details available here.