Our new family of Creative Cloud desktop apps, and many of the powerful publishing and collaborative features that we announced at Adobe MAX in May, are now available via Creative Cloud coupled with power pack apps, services, features and what not…
For more info on this update visit Creative Cloud blog here. To know more about membership plans, FAQs etc. visit product page on Adobe.com.
Adobe’s desktop apps, including Photoshop, were previously known as Creative Suite® (CS), and will now be branded CC to reflect that they are an integral part of Creative Cloud. Adobe Photoshop CC will be available, exclusively to Creative Cloud members, in June. The detailed press release can be found here.
New Features in Photoshop CC
- A fleet of new tools introduce the most advanced deblurring and sharpening technologies, new Camera Shake Reduction tool, all-new Smart Sharpen tool effects while producing high-quality results. With intelligent upsampling users can increase the size of an image – large enough for a billboard – without pixelating the image.
- Adobe Camera Raw 8 brings three new photo-editing capabilities to Photoshop CC. The Advanced Healing brush, new Radial Gradient and the Upright tool. Camera Raw edits can also be made to any layer or file within Photoshop CC.
- For designers, improvements to rounded rectangles add the ability to adjust corner radii at any time. Users can also now select multiple paths, shapes and vectors at once, providing a faster, easier workflow for working with multiple objects.
- Post files directly to Behance (Behance is the world’s leading online creative community, with over 1.4 million members) from Photoshop CC first Adobe desktop app to include the ability
- Photoshop CC includes all the Photoshop feature innovation delivered exclusively to Creative Cloud members over the last year, including: Smart Object support for Blur Gallery andLiquify effects, Conditional Actions, and CSS support for faster web design.
- Many more exciting features and details available here.