New Photoshop CC features for Creative Cloud members is available now. This update to Photoshop CC (version 14.1) includes an exciting new technology, Adobe Generator, which allows new workflows, especially for web designers, screen designers, and anyone who needs to extract image assets out of a Photoshop document.
Notable new features/updates include:
- Real-time Image Asset Generation
- Adobe Edge Reflow CC Connectivity
- Open Source, Interoperable Technology
- Additional improvements
How to get the Update
1. Look for the update in the Creative Cloud application and click “Update”.
2. If you don’t have the Creative Cloud application running, start Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
3. The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CC and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked
1. In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
2. The version at the top should be Version: 14.1
How to learn more about Generator and this latest Photoshop CC update: