Following our legacy to offer best to our users here we have Lightroom 5 available for download via Adobe.com. Lightroom 5 is also available as a standalone license and as a free update for Creative Cloud members.
Lightroom 5 is an intuitive, all-in-one solution for bringing out the best in your photographs. It includes powerful yet simple automatic adjustments and features as well as state-of-the-art advanced tools, allowing you to achieve amazing image quality. Lightroom 5 is coupled with lot of power pack features:
- Advanced Healing Brush
- Radial Gradient
- Smart Previews
- Video slide shows
- Improved photo book creation
- Share photos using the Behance Publish Service and many more…
To receive regular tips, tutorials, inspiration and more, join the Lightroom communities on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus , YouTube channel and Lightroom forum. Additional materials can be found on the Lightroom product pages and on Adobe TV. If you have any questions regarding the product please review FAQ.
Adobe’s desktop apps, including Photoshop, were previously known as Creative Suite® (CS), and will now be branded CC to reflect that they are an integral part of Creative Cloud. Adobe Photoshop CC will be available, exclusively to Creative Cloud members, in June. The detailed press release can be found here.
New Features in Photoshop CC
- A fleet of new tools introduce the most advanced deblurring and sharpening technologies, new Camera Shake Reduction tool, all-new Smart Sharpen tool effects while producing high-quality results. With intelligent upsampling users can increase the size of an image – large enough for a billboard – without pixelating the image.
- Adobe Camera Raw 8 brings three new photo-editing capabilities to Photoshop CC. The Advanced Healing brush, new Radial Gradient and the Upright tool. Camera Raw edits can also be made to any layer or file within Photoshop CC.
- For designers, improvements to rounded rectangles add the ability to adjust corner radii at any time. Users can also now select multiple paths, shapes and vectors at once, providing a faster, easier workflow for working with multiple objects.
- Post files directly to Behance (Behance is the world’s leading online creative community, with over 1.4 million members) from Photoshop CC first Adobe desktop app to include the ability
- Photoshop CC includes all the Photoshop feature innovation delivered exclusively to Creative Cloud members over the last year, including: Smart Object support for Blur Gallery andLiquify effects, Conditional Actions, and CSS support for faster web design.
- Many more exciting features and details available here.