Hello and welcome.

I would like to welcome you to this Flash Blog. I am Richard Galvan, the new technical product manager for Flash and I am excited to be able to share with you what Flash is all about as well as provide as place were people can share their thoughts about it. As many of you know, Mike Downey has moved to the Apollo team as Sr. Product Manager, where he will continue to expand the Flash frontiers. Woa, I think that sounded like a Star Trek intro…my bad. What I was getting too, is that I would like to thank Mike for all his hard work with Flash and I hope that Jennifer Taylor (new Group Product Manager for Flash) and I can keep the train rolling.

Let the games begin!

14 Responses to Hello and welcome.

1. Great news Richard.We met in Rome – Italy during the FromAToWeb event.Hope to see you again in Italy !Best,marco

2. Hey Richard, best of luck to you and Jennifer in your new positions. Look forward to working with you. :)Rob

3. Woohoo! Welcome to the blogosphere Richard. Good to see you here. Looking forward to all the Flash goodness you and the team will be sending our way!

4. Matt Voerman says:

Hey Richard that’s great news mate. All the best with the new gig I know you and Jen will make a kick ass team.Now i’m also an Adobian i’m sure we’ll be seeing more of each other.BTW hows your child slave labour camera lens going? Has Mike started scanning the globe to find a better one for himself?Maybe you and D

5. Hi Richard.I wish you, Jennifer and the KING of software the best.

6. e128581 says:

I enjoy being online playing games. Let the games begin.

7. Tim O'Hare says:

Congrats on the new position!-Tim

8. greg h says:

Richard,Congratulations!!!I am very glad to see that Adobe is yet again fielding their A-Team for supporting Flash!Flash CS3 here we come!We look forward to you and Jen ensuring Flash’s continued success.Warmest regards,g

9. hey hey Richard ! I really looking forward to meet you ones in Belgium ! Good luck in your new position and may Flash be with you ;-).koen

10. Ryan Manchee says:

Congrats on the new gig Richard! I am looking forward to working with you and Jennifer.Best,RKM

11. simon conlin says:

Hi RichardCongrats and best wishes with the new jobI’m sure you and Jennifer will do an amazing joblooking forward to the future of flash and another 10 years~Simon

12. Mark Murphy says:

Congrats Bud! And so the journey to CS4 begins.

13. Ryan Cameron says:

Would be great to see Adobe and flash join us in Second Life!

14. eyeclipse says:

hi man!Answering your last post, gotmilk was made at northkingdom studios.The quality is always a sign of their work.See you!