If you are an ActionScript developer, you can start building applications for Android using the AIR APIs. To get you quickly started, here are a few technical articles:
- Capturing Soft key inputs in Android – Learn how to handle key events in an Android device.
- Using the tel: and sms: URIs in Android – Learn how to use the URI schemes to launch the system dialer and messaging applications.
- Capturing Video Input – Are you building a video chat application for Android? Use the AIR APIs.
- Using the Geolocation APIs in Android – You can use these Geolocation APIs to build simple-to-complex Android applications involving navigation, speed monitoring, and GPS-based route tracking.
- Using the StageWebView API – The StageWebView API in AIR allows you to quickly display HTML content inside your Android applications.