Adobe Flash Builder “Burrito” allows you to quickly debug your mobile applications on an integrated emulator for desktops. Mobile profiles have been pre-configured for most of the supported devices. In case, if you would like to add a custom device to the profile, perform the following tasks:
- Right-click your AIR application.
- Select Run As > Run Configurations…
- Select your mobile application under the Mobile Application tree node.
- In the Main tab, in the Launch method section, Click Configure.
- A Preferences (Filtered) window will appear. Click Add and provide the resolution of your mobile device.
Here, we have added the Samsung Galaxy S (I9000) international version to the list. Also, you can directly run the application on your USB-connected mobile devices by selecting the On device: option under the Launch method: section.