I’m extremely excited to share with you that today we have
announced the availability of two major Adobe Suites, the new Adobe eLearning Suite and the second version of the Technical Communication Suite, version 2.

Furthermore, we are also announcing the availability of Adobe Captivate 4, FrameMaker 9 and RoboHelp 8 and I will provide more information on these individual products in upcoming posts.

Over the next few days, I will be blogging actively on what’s new in all of these products, but for now, here are some links to various recordings that I have put together to help our customers learn what’s new and exciting in all of these new releases:

Introducing the Adobe eLearning Suite

What’s New in the Adobe Technical Communication 2

What’s New in Adobe Captivate 4

,,,,

6 Responses to New Year, New Adobe eLearning Suite and New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2

1. René Hernández says:

Great presentations!Have the prices been released for the new products?——————————Hi Rene, thank you for your comment and the pricing information is on our web site. Here are the links to each of the Suite:http://www.adobe.com/products/elearningsuite/http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/RJ Jacquez

2. Steve_J says:

Thanks RJ. I was getting worried about the future of the Tech Comm Suite since your last entry had been in October. The enhancements look great though I’m somewhat miffed that there doesn’t seem to be an upgrade price break for those of us who have TCS 1.3. Please correct me if I’m wrong! Regardless, I’m planning on upgrading in the very near future and look forward to your upcoming tutorials.————————————-Hi Steve, sorry it took me awhile to blog since my last post, but as you can probably tell, I was very busy working on the launch of our two new suites, but since then I have been blogging regularly and I promise that I will continue. Regarding the upgrade price, we do have it for 1.0 and 1.3 users, hopefully you have found it already. If not, please let me know.Sincerely,RJ Jacquez

3. D. Davis says:

The eLearning Suite looks very exciting, but it makes a difficult upgrade path in some instances for designers who “do it all” (e.g., upgrade from CS2 Suite to eLearning is $599, but you lose your ability to then upgrade Illustrator and InDesign and need to purchase full versions [confirmed with online customer service today]). Sigh. Please talk to them marketing fellas for us. Thanks.

4. Kristen Schmidt says:

RJ,It was great to listen to your presentations in 2008 at the Adobe Learning Summit and we are welcoming the introduction in Captivate 4.Keep up the good work. If Adobe has groupies, I want to join. 🙂

5. Prajakta says:

hi
    my name is prajakta .I am working on Elearning concept my company provides this service to the institutions and universities I want to ask you that do you have any trial version of Elearning suit .

• RJ Jacquez says:

Hi Prajakta, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Yes, the trial download for our Adobe eLearning Suite 2.0 is now available. HERE’s the main page for eLs2, please click the “TRY” button located on the left side for trial options.

Thanks,