tweetmeme_url = ‘http://blogs.adobe.com/rjacquez/2009/07/ondemand_resources_for_adobe_c.html';
|Whether you are a brand new user of Adobe Captivate 4, or an existing user exploring the new features and how these can increase productivity, here are two onDemand resources to help you along the way.|
Adobe Captivate 4 for New Users
Last Friday, 7/17/09, I hosted a live eSeminar on how to get started using Adobe Captivate 4 for new users, and I’m happy to report that it went well. In case you missed it, you can watch the recording by clicking HERE.
New Features in Adobe Captivate 4
This eSeminar was delivered back on
03/06/09 and to date, it’s one of the most popular recordings. In case you haven’t watched it, and are exploring the new features in version 4, you can click HERE.
Real-time Tips & Tricks on Adobe Captivate 4
If you would like to increase your knowledge on Adobe Captivate and other Adobe applications, please consider following me on Twitter @rjacquez, for real-time tips & tricks, such as these recent tweets:
- [Adobe Captivate 4 Tip] Using Advanced Actions to control the playbar. 7-min how-to video, http://bit.ly/X77KR6:21 PM Jul 15th from TweetDeck
- [Adobe Captivate Tip] When you need a quick Preview, press either F10 for “Next 5 Slides” or F8 for “From this Slide”9:35 AM Jul 14th from TweetDeck
- [Adobe Captivate 4 Tip] Press Ctrl+Tab to toggle between Storyboard view, Edit view and Branching view6:42 AM Jul 9th from TweetDeck
- [Adobe Captivate 4 Tip] Replace multiple instances of text w/ Variables for increased productivity. 3.5m video http://bit.ly/9hHVi6:41 AM Jul 8th from TweetDeck
- [Acrobat.com Tip] Instead of using Acrobat.com via browser, download the AIR app, supports drag-and-drop, http://bit.ly/3roKTQ10:21 AM Jul 13th from TweetDeck
- One more Tweet on Acrobat.com: Download this MS Outlook add-on for Sharing files directly in emails, http://bit.ly/WQ5Sd10:25 AM Jul 13th from TweetDeck