|In today’s fast paced world we live in, my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because we get a chance to pause, go analog, and reflect with our families on the things we are most thankful for.||
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://blogs.adobe.com/rjacquez/2009/11/thank_you_adobe_customers.html';
This year, I have a long list of reasons to be grateful for, including my family, my son, my wife, my parents (my dad will turn 80 years young in January), and my brothers and sisters.
I’m also thankful for my job, which I absolutely love, and which is only possible because of our Adobe customers. At Adobe we are very fortunate to have some of the most passionate users in the world and for that we are very thankful!
So today whether you are in the States celebrating Thanksgiving with your families, or outside the United States,
- I thank you for using our Adobe products!
- I thank our Certified Trainers around the world for being great Evangelists of our products!
- I thank our Adobe partners for building technologies, which take out products beyond the included out-of-the-box functionality!
- I thank our Twitter followers for being tuned in and engaged with us!
- I especially thank my eLearning Suite and Technical Communication Suite customers
For our US customers, we hope today you have a great day with your family and Happy Thanksgiving!