|I have been using Adobe FrameMaker since it was introduced by Frame Technology and one thing I enjoy about it, is using keyboard shortcuts instead of the mouse whenever possible. In this recording, I’d like to share with you my top 10 favorite keyboard shortcuts of all time.||
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://blogs.adobe.com/rjacquez/2010/01/my_top_10_favorite_adobe_frame.html';
I typically set my desktop resolution to 1024 x 768 for best recording
results, however because I was showing apps, which require high
resolution, you will notice some distortion in the demonstration part
of the recording. Something you may want to try is to click the
“Scroll” button at the bottom left of the Connect Pro window, which
will help you zoom in closer and follow the action around the
presenter’s mouse. To the right is what the button looks like in all
Connect Pro recordings.
If you have your own favorite keyboard shortcuts, please share with my readers by leaving a comment.
- Getting Started with the new FrameMaker 9 User Interface video
- Test-Drive Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 in minutes, no trial download required
- Shared PDF-based Reviews using FrameMaker, Acrobat and Acrobat.com
- Twitter for Technical Communicators
- A Tour around the new TCS2 Web 2.0 inspired User Assistance