It’s official; Adobe has announced Adobe® Creative Suite® 5, revealed to the public during a launch event on April 12. All previous embargoes on information related to CS5 are lifted for partners under NDA.
You are now free to announce and promote your CS5 related product or services. Details to be aware of:
You can now:
- Announce your product or services
- Release marketing materials promoting these products.
- Discuss, write about, and show CS5 features and details (pricing, suite configurations, etc.)
- Take pre-orders for commercial training products.
- Issue press releases related to your products (after April 13, 2010.)
- Release your commercial training products until the official ship date for CS5.
- Discuss the Ship Date for CS5 prior to Adobe’s official announcement of the CS5 ship date. (announcement date TBD)
The Adobe Creative Suite 5 Sales and Marketing page on the partner portal is your source for the latest CS5 news and resources, including:
- Demo assets
- Email templates, banners/badges and messaging documents
- Product information such as system requirements, what’s new documents, etc.
- Marketing assets to use in your customer-facing materials
- Recordings of the CS5 Partner Connect briefings
Log into the partner portal. (Sales & Marketing Overview > CS5 Materials for Partners)
We’ll be adding more partner resources over the coming weeks and months.