Please note that new Rapid Release builds x637 for InDesign, InCopy, and InDesign Server CS4 6.0.7 (Multi-Lingual) are now available on our Rapid Release site at https://prerelease.adobe.com.
SDK V12 build 4 has been posted on the InDesign Bundler SDK prerelease.
I will run a DPS solution partner update from the Adobe Singapore office Monday next week.
• InDesign CS5.5 and DPS
• Overlay Creator update: New panels shipping in 5.5
• Folio Builder update: Create and upload folios
• Folio Producer: Integrates with Adobe InDesign CS5.5 software to organize and create production-ready digital Viewer Builder update: Test and build branded, signed applications for iPad, Android tablets
DPS Technical integration and extensibility
• APIs to integrate third-party subscription and print fulfillment databases (print/digital bundles)
• APIs to customize the store experience in the viewer
• SDK (Software development kit) update
• Support update
DPS Business update session
• Pricing model update.
• Pro Edition vs Enterprise Edition update: Enterprise Edition is designed for customer who require customization and extensibility of the platform
• Agency model update: Agencies will be able to create an unlimited number of applications for your clients under a single platform fee.
Analytics –Omniture integration
• Basic Analytics – SiteCatalyst reports: analyze and optimize editorial and advertising content using a set of included analyticreports. Omniture SiteCatalyst can also be integrated to collect analytics.
• Business value Analytics (Local Omniture recourse)
Partner Session – DPS Reseller agreement QA
• Partner contract status/ QA.
• Order management process.
• Service Orders update.
• Customer pipeline follow up.
• Partner support/Developer support.
Adobe Digital Publishing Suite enables Condé Nast to offer subscription sales (announced today) of The New Yorker magazine. Learn more about how Digital Publishing Suite supports subscriptions, enables a wide variety of purchase options, and provides additional insight with analytics data: http://adobe.ly/NYsubs
There are now well over 250 apps, the majority of which were created by customers using Viewer Builder.
Viewer Builder 1.2 is now available with several key new features:
• Android app creation –
• Viewer 12/Drop 12 support –
• Push Notification settings not required -
• User interface enhancements –
The Professional Edition of Adobe Digital Publishing Suite is now Commercial available! Companies and brands can publish a new type of engaging publications on tablets, including Android, BlackBerry PlayBook and iOS devices.