Adobe MAX 2008 Europe - Last chance to register!
Last year’s MAX event in Barcelona wouldn’t have been the same without all the designers and developers who joined us! MAX is an extraordinary networking opportunity and provides intensive training in conceptualizing, designing and developing rich, engaging experiences for the web, print, desktop and mobile devices which will give you a competitive edge in your day to day work. And you’ll not only expand your current skills – chances are you’ll discover something unexpected and new. That is why we have organized over 120 exciting sessions and labs to give you the information you need.
Adobe MAX, however, is not all about new media and technologies, we'll also talk about Design in general. There will be tracks for cross-media designers, as well as designers who currently specialize in web, print, or video and want to expand their skills. Titles include:
• A PDF File Can Do That?
• Creating Rich Interactive Documents with InDesign CS4
• Cross-media Design: Print, Web, Interactive, and Video
• Designing Client Proposals and Presentations with InDesign CS4
• Photoshop CS4 Essentials: New Features You Need to Know
• Tips, Techniques, and Secrets: Hidden Gems in Illustrator and Photoshop
And many more. As you can tell, MAX is not just "for coders" any more.
Personally, I will cover these sessions:
• Common Mistakes Print Designers Make on the Web
• Illustrator CS4: Deep Dive
• InDesign CS4 Beyond the Basics
• Integration Bliss with InDesign CS4 and Flash CS4 Professional
So if you are still thinking that MAX may be of use to you, check out our MAX Europe Web pages.