As part of your journey into the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform (Experience Server), there are certain parts/applications of the platform that you may need access to quite frequently.
Here is a list of some of those with a short description of what they can be used for (assuming that your Experience Server is running on localhost and port 4502 – if you have a different server URL, the links should change accordingly):
- ADEP Home or ADEP Welcome Page : http://localhost:4502 : Main page of ADEP, which presents links to various parts of the platform
- CRX Content Explorer : http://localhost:4502/crx/browser/index.jsp : Explore the content repository (CRX), add/remove content, access control on individual nodes, and much more.
- CRX DE Lite : http://localhost:4502/crxde : Light weight development environment for the platform, that also allows exploring the content repository.
- Felix Web Console (OSGi Container) : http://localhost:4502/system/console : OSGi container console to manage bundles, container/platform configurations, and much more.
- Package Manager : http://localhost:4502/crx/packmgr : Manage (deploy/undeploy/delete/etc.) CRX packages.
- Content Loader : http://localhost:4502/crx/loader/index.jsp : While using a CRX package is an ideal way to deploy content on the repository, this interface can be used to directly upload content onto a given location in the repository. Hence, is useful during active development.
- Content Zipper : http://localhost:4502/crx/zipper/index.jsp : Download content from the CRX repository as a ZIP archive.
- Users and Groups administration : http://localhost:4502/useradmin : Manage Users and Groups within the platform.
Bookmark the above links and enjoy development over ADEP!