The August monthly release of Adobe CQ Cloud Manager is now out! Here is a quick summary of the new features/enhancements in this version:
- You can (optionally) encrypt scheduled and on-demand backups of CQ clouds hosted on Amazon EC2
- Support for managed and unmanaged Rackspace accounts across 4 regions/data centers (DFW, DFW2, ORD, and UK)
- Support for SSH access to CQ clouds hosted on Rackspace
- Increased JVM memory configuration based on instance sizes for both Amazon EC2 and Rackspace
- Better categorization of Packages
- Several bug fixes and UI enhancements
For more information and list of known issues, refer to the documentation.