The Correspondence Management solution lets you add new actions to the Manage Assets UI for a particular asset type. The following broad steps are involved in this process:
- Modify the asset FML
- Extend the asset handler
- Register the modified asset handler
- Rebuild and redeploy the solution template
Details, including code snippets, are available here.
Sometimes, you may want to create Correspondence Management solution assets that contain special characters in their names. To do so, you must first define the list of special characters that you want to use in the tbxeditor-config XML file.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the CRX console at http://<servername>:<port>/crx/de/index.jsp as an admin. The default admin credentials are admin/admin.
- Edit the content/cm/tbxeditor-config.xml file.
- Enter the special characters within the customAssetNameCharset tag. For example, to enable the French character set, enter the special characters À, Î , Ù, etc within the tag.
- Save the XML file.
- Now, to use any character in the Editor Properties dialog, enter Alt + <ASCII value of the special character>.