The Correspondence Management solution lets you add new actions to the Manage Assets UI for a particular asset type. The following broad steps are involved in this process:
- Modify the asset FML
- Extend the asset handler
- Register the modified asset handler
- Rebuild and redeploy the solution template
Details, including code snippets, are available here.
The LiveCycle Cookbook, a community resource for developers, has a recent recipe and sample artifact by Arjun V: Toggling between two fields in a dynamic form.
The Cookbook homepage is here: http://cookbooks.adobe.com/livecycle. Check out the available recipes and contribute your own.
The Integrated Content Review solution ships with a solution interface and building blocks that you can customize as per your organization’s requirements. Before you set out to customize these components, you must first set up your development environment. Setting up the ICR development environment involves the following broad steps:
- Set up prerequisites
- Locate the solution interface and required dependencies
- Understand available projects
- Set up available projects in Flash Builder
- Set up Java projects in Eclipse
- Build and deploy the solution interface