LiveCycle ES3 contains the document and data services capabilities, including electronic forms and business processes, which were formerly part of the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform (ADEP), a brand that is being retired.
The new LiveCycle ES3 release incorporates:
- Document services capabilities available with ADEP and the recent ADEP Document Services service pack 1
- LiveCycle Data Services 4.6.1
- Updates to LiveCycle Connectors for Microsoft® SharePoint® and IBM® FileNet
LiveCycle offers a number of components that help extend the value of existing back-end systems by better engaging users, streamlining processes, managing correspondence, and strengthening security. These components are:
- Modules: Reader Extensions, Forms, Output, Digital Signatures, Rights Management, Process Management, PDF Generation
- Tools: Workbench, Designer
- Solutions: Correspondence Management
- ECM Connectors: SharePoint, IBM Filenet, Documentum, IBM CM
- Advanced Offerings: Data Services
The FAQ capturing more details about LiveCycle ES3 and ADEP is here.