With the release of ADEP (Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform) Adobe is discontinuing the usage of LiveCycle brand name and will use the name of ADEP.
There are changes to various other products of LiveCycle , Here are a few :
- Adobe Livecycle Enterprise Suite will now be called as ADEP
- Solution Accelerators -> Customer Experience Solutions
- Correspondence Management Solution Accelerator -> Customer Communications Correspondence Management
- Mosaic -> Composite Application Framework
- Managed Review and Approval Solution Accelerator -> Integrated Content Review
If you are a customer of LiveCycle and/or Solution Accelerator(s) it is recommended to go through the FAQ
What is Correspondence Management : Procedures established for systematic dispatch, receipt,filing, storage, retrieval, and disposition of communicationrecords. (source www.businessdictionary.com)
The Customer Communications Correspondence Management Solution (part of Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform ) streamlines personalized correspondence creation and management. It is an enterprise software for B2C , B2B , G2C applications. It can be used in wide array of industry sectors like BFSI and Government.
Correspondence Management Solution helps businesses & Governments meet all their correspondence management needs , both System generated correspondence like payment reminders , trade confirmations etc.,. and User Generated Correspondence like insurance policy , welcome kits etc.,.
It centralizes and manages the creation , assembly and delivery of correspondence, It helps organizations
- Create personalized & tailored communications from predefined content to templates
- Mitigate compliance and regulatory risk through usage of pre-approved content
- Decrease IT dependency – Business users can create and manage correspondence templates, speeding up process significantly
Click here for more information on CC CM