Adobe Creative Suite 4 launch in India

The Creative Suite 4 is being officially being launched in India. The launch events will be at the following cities. Send in your confirmations to the mail ID mentioned below to confirm your seats. It is a first come first served reservation.

Bangalore
RSVP: 9313597474, 9313597470 or email at adobe@channel-technologies.com
New Delhi
Essex Farms (P) Ltd
12th November 2008 10:00 am to 2:00 pm followed by lunch
Registration between 9:00 am and 10:00 am
RSVP: 9313597474, 9313597470 or email at adobe@channel-technologies.com

Hope to see you at the launch events for ‘The Grand Unveil’

8 Responses to Adobe Creative Suite 4 launch in India

1. RB says:

When will pricing be available for CS4 in India?

2. Sarthak says:

The CS4 officially got announced yesterday at Mumbai.Adobe doesnot sell directly to customers. They have partners through which the licenses can be purchased.For complete details about India pricing and selling of CS4 products I would recommend mailing to Nitin Mehta, nimehta@adobe.com

3. I am interesting and attending the seminar at Delhi on 12th November.

4. Vivekanand says:

I am very much interested in attending this seminar at Hyderabad on 18th of this month.And I would like to recommend the with other designer to catch this awesome event, and please do don’t miss it.

5. prasanth says:

Hi this is prasanth here an a creative designer head of SRI YASH INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED. I would like to attend adobe all the event and seminer heald at chennai.Kindly infom me when ever the event is in chennai to let me get part of it …Spl thanks to adobe and channel techonologies too to invite me for the July 14ths event held in chennai chola sheraton.By which i gained more knowledge and experience of working in CS4 extended softwares.Thank you once again.

6. haresh says:

Hi,
    I need a cs5 can u give detail and price of that softwear.

thanks,
    haresh

7. Ravi says:

I attended and enjoyed it. I was overwhelmed and I used several techniques on my websites and student’s projects. Want to see that website i.e. http://www.admecindia.co.in

I also planning to attend future seminars and meetings with all of my old and current students. So, plz do inform me, i am from Delhi, India and I run an institute here i.e. admec multimedia.

Thanks,
    waiting to receiving any mail containing information for seminars

8. I am interesting and attending the seminar in Delhi 2011.
    so plz send to complete adobe seminar 2011 list

thanks
    waiting to receiving any mail containing for seminar.