by Sarthak Singhal
November 6, 2008
Bug fixes part 2 lists some more issues which have been ironed out in Fireworks CS4 release.
- When objects are present in sub layers and the canvas image is resized, the sub layer objects do not get resized.
- & character is now allowed in Symbol Properties dialog.
- Layer in FW created in a PSD have the blend mode set to Pass Through now instead of Normal.
- Exporting the slice from contextual menu was causing a hang of Fw.
- Text with PS effects had a bigger bounding box. Now it is fixed.
- Text object which had multiple attribute settings when copy pasted did not preserve the attributes when pasted. Now pasting the text object preserves the same.