Fireworks CS4 workflow changes – Part 2
- Guides on the master page will be visible on child pages. Any new guides added will also get reflected on the child pages. Guide location changes made in the master will reflect on child pages. Child page can override the master page guide settings.
- In the symbol properties panel, user needs to press Enter to reflect the changes in fields like labels.
- Loading of flash panels are delayed. This will reduce the launch time and use memory stamp only for panels which are used by users. There are 8 flash panels by default in Fireworks CS4.
- Anti-aliasing for vectors is much smoother now. It is due to new rendering mechanism added in CS4 version.
- Mouse wheel scrolling in panels
- Mac: Layers, Pages, states, Common Library
- Win: All panels
Share on Facebook