A brand new looking Adobe Community forums. Powered by Jive Software’s Clearspace, the forums have been completely changed as I see them.
Some of the highlight changes are mentioned below:
- New look: Experience a fresh new look for Adobe Forums that is consistent with the rest of Adobe.com and easier to navigate.
- Adobe ID login: Use the same login ID and password that you use to access other areas of Adobe.com.
- Improved search: Search the entire collection of forums using wildcards, fuzzy search, proximity search, weighted search, and Boolean search via the powerful new search functionality. You can also limit your search to the title, body, or attachment.
- E-mail connection: Receive messages directly in your e-mail inbox by subscribing to forums or threads of interest. You can even post messages by replying from your e-mail program.
- RSS support: Subscribe to RSS feeds on your favorite forums.
- Enhanced private user-to-user messaging
- Rich text editor: Use the rich text editor to create posts, add attachments, and embed images.
- Ability to get noticed: Earn points through participation that demonstrate your expertise in the community.