GeoTrust announced a growing number of customers involved in regulation and certification using Certified Document Services (CDS) for digitally signing Adobe PDF documents. Increasingly, organizations dealing with sensitive electronic documents – governments, pharmaceutical companies, engineering, architecture firms and private regulatory bodies – are turning to digital signature solutions to protect document authenticity and integrity. This solution jointly developed with Adobe leverages Acrobat and LiveCycle to digitally sign sensitive electronic documents. Recipients with the free Adobe Reader (version 6 and above) receive added assurances regarding the trustworthiness of the signature – without installing or configuring additional software.
Follow us on Twitter
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
- Security Automation Part II: Defining Requirements
- Security Automation for PCI Certification of the Adobe Shared Cloud
- IT Asset Management: A Key in a Consistent Security Program
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC standards SWF Update women in security