GeoTrust announced a growing number of customers involved in regulation and certification using Certified Document Services (CDS) for digitally signing Adobe PDF documents. Increasingly, organizations dealing with sensitive electronic documents – governments, pharmaceutical companies, engineering, architecture firms and private regulatory bodies – are turning to digital signature solutions to protect document authenticity and integrity. This solution jointly developed with Adobe leverages Acrobat and LiveCycle to digitally sign sensitive electronic documents. Recipients with the free Adobe Reader (version 6 and above) receive added assurances regarding the trustworthiness of the signature – without installing or configuring additional software.
Follow us on Twitter
- The Adobe Security Team at RSA Conference 2017
- Security Automation Part III: The Adobe Security Automation Framework
- Centralized Security Governance Practices To Help Drive Better Compliance
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services cloud security Compliance conference DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP Docker DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing hacking incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC SWF Update women in security