The first part of Brad Arkin’s multi-part podcast interview with BigFix CTO Amrit Williams is now available. In his role as director of security and privacy, Brad guides Adobe’s long term security strategy. Part 1 of the interview describes Adobe’s current security focus and outreach efforts. It is a quick 9 minutes, check it out.
UPDATE: Part 2 and Part 3 are now available and complete the series. Part 2 touches on defense strategies and the internals of the PSIRT process, whereas Part 3 focuses on security during the product development cycle.
Follow us on Twitter
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
- Security Automation Part II: Defining Requirements
- Security Automation for PCI Certification of the Adobe Shared Cloud
- IT Asset Management: A Key in a Consistent Security Program
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC standards SWF Update women in security