The first part of Brad Arkin’s multi-part podcast interview with BigFix CTO Amrit Williams is now available. In his role as director of security and privacy, Brad guides Adobe’s long term security strategy. Part 1 of the interview describes Adobe’s current security focus and outreach efforts. It is a quick 9 minutes, check it out.
UPDATE: Part 2 and Part 3 are now available and complete the series. Part 2 touches on defense strategies and the internals of the PSIRT process, whereas Part 3 focuses on security during the product development cycle.
Follow us on Twitter
- The Adobe Security Team at RSA Conference 2017
- Security Automation Part III: The Adobe Security Automation Framework
- Centralized Security Governance Practices To Help Drive Better Compliance
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services cloud security Compliance conference DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP Docker DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing hacking incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC SWF Update women in security