The first part of Brad Arkin’s multi-part podcast interview with BigFix CTO Amrit Williams is now available. In his role as director of security and privacy, Brad guides Adobe’s long term security strategy. Part 1 of the interview describes Adobe’s current security focus and outreach efforts. It is a quick 9 minutes, check it out.
UPDATE: Part 2 and Part 3 are now available and complete the series. Part 2 touches on defense strategies and the internals of the PSIRT process, whereas Part 3 focuses on security during the product development cycle.
Follow us on Twitter
- Compliance Update: Adobe Marketing Cloud Achieves New Certifications
- Applying the SANS Cybersecurity Engineering Graduate Certification to Adobe’s Secure Product Lifecycle (part 2 of 2)
- Join Our Security Team at OWASP AppSec California 2016
- Community Collaboration Enhances Flash
- Better Security Through Automation
Tag CloudAATL acrobat adobe approved trust list Android ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest cds certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature esignature event Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Mac Microsoft PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley PKI protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA SAFECode sandbox security SPLC SWF Update video